6. MOVING IN WITH HIM

If you like the book please vote, share and comment.

..........
Valeria's pov:

After we all agreed on the terms and conditions of the contract, Blake made a phone call to his lawyer to draw him a contract. He wanted everything thing to happen as soon as possible because he was afraid that I might change my mind. He immediately took me to the civil bureau of affairs to get our marriage certificate. He wanted to make it official between us.

I had to pack my essential things before we leave from my apartment. He said from the CBA he'll take me direct to his house. I had no objections since we had already agreed
to move in together. I was a little scared since this would be my first time living a man.

It took no time to get our marriage certificates and soon we're driving to his house my new home. The drive there was a silent one except for gushing of the wind through the night. It took approximately thirty minutes to reach our destination and I was glad since I was so exhausted, and I need a proper rest. His house had guards to maintain safety of the residents.

His house 🏡 was beyond perfection, it was a two storey building that was surrounded by trees🌲🌲🌲 making it more beautiful. As we walked into the house we were welcome by the chief maid whose name was Rose. She was a middle aged woman with a welcoming aura around her.She was the one who welcomed me and showed me my room. Blake could not show me my room because he got an important call that needed his attention.

He left me in the care of Rose because he trusted her the most. My room was situated next to Blake's room. My room was just amazing, it was big than my whole apartment. A queen size bed was in the middle of the room, the room had floor to ceiling windows that were made of glass allowing one to enjoy the view. I made rounds in my room to familiarize myself.

The room had a walk in closet bigger than the one I had at my parents house. I don't even know how much my husband is worth, his super reach. After making my survey I went to the bathroom to take a shower so that I can take a rest for the hectic day. I had already chose my night wear for the night, a pink tank top and matching pants.

The bathroom was to die for, it had everything that one needed from shampoos,body wash,sprays and many others.I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. After putting on my PJs and I was ready to bid the day goodbye. As I lay on my queen size bed, my back was met with soft fabrics after a long time which didn't take me awhile before I drifted off to my dream land.

Blake's pov:

Today was my lucky day because everything has already fell into place. Now Valeria works in my company and that too as my chief designer, creating more opportunities for us to interact. No one knows that I have gotten married except for my lawyer because he was in charge of making the contract. The contract states that our marriage will last for one year , which means that I have only twelve month to make her fall in love with me.

After getting our marriage certificate,I took her to my house. It has been long since I have last step into this house. The house was given to me by parents when I decided that I wanted to move out of the main house. Living here was really boring since I was alone and the house was really big. Now that I'm living with her I thought it would be a good idea if I moved back here.

When we arrived I got a call from Dylan telling me that tomorrow early in the morning I'll be having a meeting with some investors from abroad. Actually I never wanted to go to the office since I wanted to take Valeria to do her shopping. She got so much shopping to since she just came with one suitcase and I don't think that's enough.

"Okay make sure that you keep the important documents ready before I arrive,"I told Dylan through the phone before I hanging up. I decided that I'll first take a shower before going and talk to her during dinner. When I finish taking a shower I put on white tee and a pair of grey sweatpants.

I walked to her room to invite her for dinner, when I knocked on the door there was no reply. After several attempts still no reply so I decided to open the door and their she sleeping peacefully on her bed making it impossible for me to wake her up. I slowly close the door keeping it as silent as possible not to wake her. Then we will talk tomorrow in the evening since her work was to commence the day after tomorrow.

I went to take my dinner since I was really famished. After taking my dinner I went to my room with my laptop,I wanted to answer some Emails before I retire to bed.

I woke very early in the morning and did my morning routine and directly went to work. But before I left I told Rose some instructions to tell Valeria since she was still asleep and didn't want to wake her up since I know she had a long day the day before.

Before seven I was already at the office ready to start the day. My secretary brought my morning coffee that I needed for the day.

Valeria's pov:

I woke up feeling more relaxed, I had a good night sleep. It has been a long time since I was this relaxed,I don't know if it's because I knew I had someone to look after me after my parents' demise.

........
Please vote.
Love you all.