media info

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  media info ❱  ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ 𝙱𝙰𝙳 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which i explain lulu's success
and personal life to demonstrate
just how much of a simp jude
will be for her.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

(don't be dry it's taken me ages to write this and figure out lulu's football role, thanks xx)

. ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
          . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

OLIVIA REYES
Olivia 'Lulu' Reyes, is a striker for both England and Barcelona.

Reyes debut for Barcelona was in 2021, when she was only seventeen years old — she is now seen as one of the greatest strikers to grace the women's sport. She is the reason why England FC won the 2022 Euros, scoring their winning goal, securing herself as top goal scorer throughout the entire tournament. However, she is consistent in every aspect of the sport, and is very close to becoming Barcelona's top women's goal scorer — only ten goals off. Furthermore, her average goal tracker ranks to around three per game, that's not even including international duty with England.

Reyes has continuously proved her commitment towards the game and carries her positive attitude off the pitch as well. It is apparent that even at her young age of twenty, she will go down in women's football history.

OLIVIA 'LULU' REYES

born: - Olivia Rosanna Reyes   - December 22nd, 2003 - (age 20)- Manchester, Uk

born:
- Olivia Rosanna Reyes
- December 22nd, 2003
- (age 20)
- Manchester, Uk

occupation:
- Footballer 
- Influencer

years active
- 2011-present

relatives
- Luca Reyes (brother)
- parents unknown

FOOTBALL CAREER
ALL OF THE TEAMS SHE HAS PLAYED FOR AND WHAT YEARS.

1. Liverpool Academy (2011-2018)
2. Dortmund WFC (2019-2021)
3. England WFC (2020-present)
4. FC Barcelona Femení (2021-present)

CAREER IN DEPTH
WHAT HER LIFE AND STATS WERE LIKE AT ALL OF HER TEAMS

DORTMUND WFC
It was her time in the Liverpool Academy which directed Dortmund's attention towards her, and when she turned sixteen they signed her for the women's team. Her breakout season was a huge success, and she already had a massive price tag behind her name whilst she was still in school. It was the Dortmund team who broke her out of her shell, enforcing her to be a fierce and consistent player all the time. She had massive teams on the run to buying her when Dortmund released their statement that they would be selling her, and she respected the club as a whole. She bagged many goals and assists that helped her seek out her new club that would compliment her creative abilities when on the pitch perfectly.