prologue

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ prologue ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ 𝙱𝙰𝙳 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴 ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which you have to know the
outcome of their story before we
can even get into their past.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

(don't be dry readers please i love feedback and funny comments cuz they give me a reason to continue writing xx)

no authors note at the end of this chapter !! and you'll see why with my closing line 💞💞

            . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

                                           IF THERE WAS ONE thing olivia reyes loved, it was partying. and what better way than to have a New Year's Eve party at david beckham's house? it truly was the perks of being best friends with his daughter. the year was turning 2027, and lulu could feel the excitement ascend up her body as she danced her way to her best friends.

"you look happy," salma noted with a soft laugh, pointing at lulu's smile whilst taking a sip of her drink. "have you found lover boy yet?"

"no," lulu sulked childishly, dropping her head on skylar's shoulder before smiling at the sight of her younger brother, luca, walking towards her. "luca! where have you been?"

"with rico and jobe," luca replied once he stood in front of her, motioning over at his best friends, rico lewis and jobe bellingham, as the three boys smiled simultaneously, looking practically identical.

"we're looking for some fit birds to pull!" rico added as the boys nodded along, the girls scrunching their faces up at them in disgust.

"first of all, don't call girls birds," cassidy beckham warned as she made her way over and slapped him on the back of his head. "and second of all... yeah i don't have a second of all," she admitted, scoffing slightly when vicky wrapped her arms around her from behind. "just don't be a prick."

"hey vicky!" rico completely ignored cassie, waving at her girlfriend instead as the other two copied his actions in hope it would stop her from shouting at them anymore.

vicky giggled. "hey!"

"really?" cassie deadpanned at her, and almost instantly did vicky drop her hand.

"simp," coughed jobe.

"what are you three up to?" salma folded her arms over her chest, raising her brows at the trio of boys many people referred to as dumb, dumber, and dumbest — yet there was no set character for any one of them, because they each had their different days when people would wonder if there was even just one braincell working within their brains.

"to get more alcohol," jobe answered.

skylar widened her eyes. "get me some!"

"alcoholic," stated cassie.

"shut the fuck up, lesbian."

"bitch aren't you one too? and you're american!" cassie argued back, frowning in disbelief. "that's practically a double sin in one!"