DARIUS!! | | Chapter 1

I do not own JWCC this is just an edit of it in my version of it. I hope you like it<3

________________________________________________________________________________

Ben POV

We just made it onto the train just in time. I for sure thought the carnosaurus was going to get us. I watched as everyone started cheering that we were going to go home. 'finally' I thought it has been 1 month since I last seen my mother. I continue to think until I heard Sami yell "I am so hungry. " all the other campers also joined along with that phrase. I then remembered I had some food and drinks in my fanny pack

"Hey guys you can try these" I said as I hold a handful of caldalamke bars. As everyone went to grab they strangely started gagging. " These are so gross" yelled Brooklyn. 

"There not that bad" I pondered still eating it. I can see Sami try feeding it to bumpy but even she does not like it.  "How about juice?" I questioned holding out some juices to everyone. "Let's make a toast before we drink it ok?" said Darius. Darius was the youngest out of all of us and we all believed in him.

 "Here is a toast to surviving" Yelled Darius and everyone cheered. soon that cheer turned into looks of disgust. And yet again.. they gagged and again I see Sami and the others pouring down there juice to bumpy. After a few more times of cheering and gagging. We finally stoped to the one thing said. 

"Cheers to being friends for a lifetime" yelled Sami. We soon grew silent. "Why is everyone silent?" Sami pondered. "Do you not believe me?" "It's not that Sami, it's just that we barely know each other and we have nothing alike we are just 6 kids who happened to show up on this corrupted island." Darius said quite sadly. "But we have experienced more things together than most friends have in a lifetime" Sami explained quite loud. After Sami said that I started to zone out. 

Until we heard a crash........

"BOOM"

________________________________________________________________________________

Any advice please type here----------------->