Sorrow | | Chapter 3

Kenji POV

 I watched in horror as ben was holding on to Darius with his life and should I wanted to move but I couldn't I guess you can say I was frozen in fear. I could not react until I heard an eir piercing scream I looked as ben was the one that screamed and was now loudly crying. I was confused at first then I looked  at his hands both of his hands were on his face.

He dropped Darius. Who is going to help us now,  Darius knew everything about dinosaurs and our guide. He was kinda  like our leader now that he was gone who is our new leader. I watched as Brooklyn stood up and yelled 

" I get that Darius is gone but now we have to help ourselves. If we do not get off this train we all will die. Wasn't Darius last words was for all of us to survive, Lets use those words and transer them into power" 

'How could she just throw aside Darius like he was nothing I get it she used his quote but the look in her eyed were not sadness but something else. ' I though until Brooklyn once again said 

"Lets jump now so we don't crash like that other train" After she said that she jumped of the train and we slowly started jumping down.

Brooklyn POV

As we jumped off the train we passed out as we hit the floor. When we all awoke I could see it was now daytime and everyone was still asleep. Kenji was on a tree dangling. Sami and Yaz were in a bush and ben was sleeping on bumpy. After I woke up first I thought about many ways we could survive. I knew that the escape ship have already floated away and now it was just us.

'We can probably use the extra materials of the camp and use them to create a little tree house we can't survive on land cause of Dino stampedes. So we can create a little tree house with the extra materials of the camp site and fence and we can use there river for water.' I thought. While the others were asleep I started to walk towards the camp alone 'If I find it, it would be alot easier to get their faster if I already know the way' I thought once again. After a couple minutes I found the old broken down campsite and marked it on the map. 

Once done I walked back to that part of the forest were we fell to see everyone starting to stir awake.

"Good morning guys" I said as in return I got many mornings back.

"I have an idea but how about we go to the our old campsite first while I tell you ok" After I said that I got many confusing looks from the 4 tired people.

// After Everyone Woke Up//

//After Brooklyn told the plan//

"How about I sketch the blueprint so we get an idea of what it can be ok?" Yazmina said as she looked at us for an answer. "Of course yaz that's the perfect thing to do" After I  said that yaz started working on her blueprint. 

// 1 month later // 

Sami POV

 We finally completed our tree house after 1 month and still no sign of Darius. 

Although most of us have healed from the Darius accident

Although most of us have healed from the Darius accident. Besides Ben, after the accident ben has been more hard and distant than ever before. He started using bumpy as an escape from us.

"Hey ben you alright?" I asked ben but to my surprise he said no. 

"why?" I asked he was silent until 1 sentence came out of his mouth " I have to get stronger so I can find him" "Find who?" I asked "Darius" Did he still believe he was alive. That means I can Finally talk to someone about it without the others saying something else.

"I as well believe he is alive ben" I said this left been silent for a couple of seconds until he said "I always feel this type of pull that Darius is still alive it is like part of me feels him" That is the most I heard ben talk since Darius. 

" Why do you want to be stronger for him ben?" I asked again in confusion. "He was so strong for us and protected us with all his might he even fell of a train for us. So now it is my turn and when I see him again I will make sure I am strong enough to be by his side." 

"That is quite touching ben" I said looking at him in awe. He explained Darisu like he was the light in ben's dark heart. I was about to speak again until I heard yaz yell for us 

"Come on ben lets go over to them" I say as I stand up and give my hand to ben but to my surprise he just pushed it away......

______________________________________________________

836 words