on tour (paris)

It was the night where odetari was going to perform live there. You decided to stay in the crowd and just wach him preform . You were just vibing to him singing starting from 'double trouble' and moving on to his other songs like BPD etc .

After finished singing a song he looked into the crowd and spotted you . He grinned widely . You were talking with a girl that was really .. when I say really I mean REALLY obsessed with him.

"YO BABE COME UP HERE!" he shouted caching your attention making you blush a little from embarrassment maybe or were you just really happy he did that? You questioned yourself for a bit and just went up on stage with him and waved at everyone. The crowd was louder , screaming happily wich made you smile .

Tar tar signalled one of his uh I guess we'll call them helpers or employers or smth to give him another mic . Your favourite song started playing and your face lit up . You started singing your lungs out , you were really enjoying this.. The crowd started chanting "KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS!"

Odetari smirked and turned to you . Grabbing your waist at first then cupping your cheek and kissed you ..

You were a bit caught off but the moment but you kissed him back , you could feel yourself smiling under the kiss.

-

After the concert you and Tari decided to stay at a hotel for the night and fly back home tmrw.

SORRY FOR JST DISSAPERING LIKE TAHT ILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE MORE 😭