The Flight Home

🎧⭐️

Tomorrow came by quite fast me and Odetari packed our things and headed to the airport. The flight wasn't that long but it wast short either tho I had fun Tari on the plane we got first class tickets. He decided to watch a movie on the plane ipad things . Although he couldn't chose one so I chose . I looked through them and chose (fav/movie).
It was peaceful on the plane . I was about to fall asleep on Tari's shoulder and heard him whisper "I love you (Y/N)" in my ear which made me smile. Then I drifted off into the world of dreams (👍) . I think I slept throughout the whole flight because I felt Odetari shaking me (softy 😭) to wake me up . When we got out of the airport we saw some of his fans and paparazzi comming towards us , he gripped on my hand tight "babe" he said looking towards me as I turn my head to look at him . "Yeah?" I asked my attention on him now. "Do you wanna be stuck in a circle of people and be blinded by cameras?" The way he said it made me say no "Uh no ? Why .. wait don't tell me you have some kind of crazy idea or something" he looked back at them they were getting closer for sure "Nah it's not that crazy just uh , wanna run?" He said looking back at me and flashing an innocent smile "YOLO!" I say as he's smile grew wider and we started running.

He way really fun to be around..and a really nice person im really happy he chose me out of any other girl.

We made it to his car and one of his bodyguards that was waiting in there started to drive off to Odetaris house

A/N

CLIFHANGERR MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (sorry ☺️)