STAY WITH ME ALWAYS

October 2024

It was the night of Halloween, and Skylar, Zayne, Ivory, and Sarah were all dressed up and ready to attend the biggest party of the year. They had been planning their costumes for weeks and were excited to finally show them off.

Skylar had dressed up as a black cat, with her long hair styled in curls and cat ears perched on her head. Zayne had gone for a classic vampire look, with fake fangs and a cape. Ivory had dressed up as a witch, complete with a pointy hat and a broomstick, and Sarah had gone for a more subtle costume, dressing up as a fortune teller with a crystal ball and a flowing skirt.

As they walked into the dimly lit room of the party, they could feel the energy and excitement in the air. The room was decorated with spider webs and jack-o-lanterns, and the music was loud and upbeat.

"Wow, this place is amazing," Skylar said, looking around in awe.

"I know, right?" Zayne replied, taking her hand. "We're going to have so much fun."

As they made their way through the crowd, they could see all the creative and spooky costumes around them. There were zombies, ghosts, and even a group of friends dressed up as the characters from their favorite TV show.

"I love your costume, Ivory," Sarah said, admiring her friend's witch costume.

"Thanks, I put a lot of effort into it," Ivory replied, smiling.

As they danced to the music and enjoyed the party, they could feel the excitement building. The smell of pumpkin spice and candy filled the air, and the colorful lights of the party added to the festive atmosphere.

"Let's get some snacks," Sarah said, pulling Ivory towards the buffet table.

As they sampled the different Halloween treats, they could hear the sound of laughter and chatter around them. They could see people mingling and having a good time, and they knew that they were a part of something special.

"I love Halloween," Skylar said, taking a sip of her drink. "It's the perfect excuse to dress up and have fun."

"I know, right?" Zayne replied, grinning. "I feel like a kid again."

As the night wore on, they danced and laughed, enjoying each other's company. They could feel the adrenaline and excitement in their veins, and they knew that this was a night they would never forget.

As they walked out of the party, their faces painted with smiles and their hearts filled with joy, they knew that they had made some unforgettable memories. They could hear the sound of the crickets and the occasional owl hooting in the distance, and they knew that Halloween had been a success.

November 2024

It was a dreary afternoon in Washington, but that didn't stop Ivory and Skylar from venturing out to explore the small shops in the nearby town. They bundled up in their warm coats, hats, and gloves and set out on foot, eager to see what the town had to offer.

As they walked through the quiet streets, they took in the sights and sounds of the town. The smell of freshly brewed coffee wafted through the air, and the sound of laughter and chatter could be heard coming from the cozy cafes and shops.

"Look at that shop over there!" Ivory exclaimed, pointing to a small boutique with a colorful window display. "Let's check it out!"

Skylar nodded in agreement, and they made their way over to the shop. The bell on the door jingled as they stepped inside, and the warm air and soft lighting enveloped them.