Half-Life X Murder Drones: The Copper-9 Cascade

The Plot: Black Mesa, One of the Competitors of JCJenson. JCJenson hated Black Mesa due to it's sudden rise in the scientific industry, JCJenson took no notice of Black Mesa until it had overcame Aperture Science, also once a huge name in the Scientific Industry. Until it's facility on Earth had strangely gone silent, with only small whispers of what the employees inside were doing. JCJenson knew Black Mesa was going to try to overtake it as well, especially when Black Mesa set up it's main research facility on Copper-9, a planet JCJenson had seen as theirs. The fears of Black Mesa overtaking JCJenson was only reinforced when a fresh, well-known MIT Graduate, Gordon Freeman had joined Black Mesa as part of their Anomalous Materials Research Team. JCJenson attempted to get Gordon to join them before Black Mesa could but failed to hire him due to their extremely desperate attempts that Gordon wasn't swayed by. However upon the news of Earth's destruction reaching Copper-9, Black Mesa studied further into the incident and discovered a strange power known as "The Absolute Solver" and how it would possess JCJenson's Worker Drones. They decided to use this information and developed a somewhat connected facility known as Cabin Fever Labs, where they would study into counter-measures against JCJenson Drones and a way to "exorcise" this Absolute Solver out of the Drones who had it. Whilst they were doing these research projects, an unknown Government Man delivered a strange crystal to the main Black Mesa facility. The Administrator of the facility demanded it be tested on, and thus they constructed the Anti-Mass Spectrometer. Gordon Freeman was then selected to be the one in the test chamber to insert the crystal but when Gordon did insert it... Everything went wrong, an incident within Cabin Fever Labs interfered with the Spectrometer and begun a Resonance Cascade, the shockwave of the blast being so powerful that any life remaining on the surface was eradicated and made impossible. Life within the facility however, remained but was turned into a fight for survival against alien creatures, humans and Zombie Drones. Gordon was seen as the only one who could save them all.....

The Main Cast: Gordon Freeman, Dr Kleiner, Barney Calhoun, Alyx Vance, Eli Vance, Uzi Doorman, SD-N, SD-V, SD-J, Tessa and The G-Man

Antagonists: The Absolute Solver/Cyn, Doll and Xen (Excluding Vorts)

No Combine for this story sadly, I just don't see how to fit them in without turning too far away from the intended path the MD story was supposed to go.
You might be asking
"But how will people like Alyx and Barney go outside?"
They will have their own H.E.V. Suits.

Attach any questions about this story to this specific line

There's that story and just remember...

Rise and Shine, Mr Freeman...