Hazbin Hotel X Transformers Rise Of The Beasts: Redeeming the Herald

Cover:

(Subject to change if someone makes a better cover)

The Plot: After his death at the hands of Optimus Prime in the final battle for the Transwarp Key, Scourge ended up getting the short end of the stick and was rejected from the Allspark and banished to Hell for his actions. His arrival in Hell draws the attention of many due to his will to fight back against the Extermination, he had never killed any of them but his will to fight back despite not knowing how to kill them had begun to inspire many in Hell. Most of which were swiftly brought to their second graves. Scourge was the reason for many of the civilians of Hell to grow less afraid of the Exterminations, landing himself as Heaven's number 1 target. He was also a target for some of Hell's overlords. The Vees attempted to invite him to join them, which he denied, seeing them as young morons who care more for themselves than fighting for any higher cause. The Radio Demon attempted to kill him, only to be beaten in combat by Scourge. Scourge would go on to be known as the Guardian Overlord, leading armies of sinners, which he referred to as "The New Terrorcons", to defend the rest of the Pride Ring from the Exterminations. Until one day, he was contacted by none other than Lucifer himself who wished to pay him to defend the Hotel of the Princess of Hell, Charlie. Scourge decides to, only because this is the King of Hell we are talking about. So now Scourge must serve as a bodyguard for a project he doesn't believe in. Could Charlie possibly sway Scourge enough to rehabilitate him? Or will Scourge remain the same cold blooded killer he has always been?

The Main Cast: Scourge, Charlie, Vaggie, Angel Dust, Alastor, Niffty, Husk, Sir Pentious and Cherri Bomb

Antagonists: Adam, Lute and The Vees

Extra Stuff:
Scourge would have a more burnt up look, he would have glowing red scars along his upper arms and his jaw (I'm guessing you know why), He no longer has the emblems on his shoulder and in the start he would lack his mask but would gain a new one later on. His arm blade has a look more similar to Optimus's Energon swords from the Bayverse, and now instead goes over his forearm rather than under it, permanently visible over his arm. He retains the large claw arm too.
The New Terrorcons Soldiers wear armor similar to the Exorcists but they look more demonic and have actual armor that protects them from attacks, the armor varying from soldier to soldier. They wield no blessed weaponry and instead wield weapons and armor forged from Cybertronian steel and infused with Dark Energon. This makes them quite durable in a fight against the blessed weaponry the Exorcists use. They also all wear some variation of the Terrorcon Insignia, whether it be crudely made from scraps or engraved into the armor itself.
One thing that's for sure is that Scourge really made sure he was just as known in the realm of the Dead as he was in the realm of the Living

Attach all questions to this line right here

I think that's all for this little story idea
and also unlike the other 2, this one is already in the writing process and i just wanted to get this concept out there to see what people think
So all Imma say is.....

No one will remember this pathetic planet...