Rough Night?

Okay so warning this is like saurrr out of character like SUPERRR but this was a long awaited request by no other than Gonpachirosimp who wanted some demon Tanjiro action and has been around for like forever and has waited for like a year for this request (bc I forgor) 😭😭 thank you for the request and I hope you guys enjoy and again I apologize for the out of character-ness, I'll get back to character in the next stories 🫡🫡 (again, don't mind grammar mistakes and also this is super long)

Also this is what he's going to look like:

Sorry if you don't like it, imagine smth else idc but I had to describe his body with some sort of reference 😖😖ANYWAYS ENJOY 😘😘

ANYWAYS ENJOY 😘😘

.
.
.

     In the dark of the night, deep within the estate corridors, were two souls caught in an entanglement of love: shadowed, desirous love. It was as if a spell shrouded you two, hidden away amongst dim candles and plush blankets. Incense burned delicious aromas; something about them made your head foggy, you couldn't think straight. The faint taste of sickly sweet herbal tea rested on your tongue; there was a different ingredient, a certain floral that made your body feel hot all over. Your heart raced.

     In your plane of sight was him: Tanjiro Kamado, the Demon King. You had become a sort of... acquaintance of his— if acquaintances knew how each other tasted. But you stuck around, he didn't have an appetite for you— but the urge to make rapturous love probably made up for that. Instead, you two ravaged the other until nothing was left but pure blissful love.

     Just like currently.

     You shifted on the comforter, squirming away from his scrutinized examination of you. His lax plum irises swirled with a dangerous notion— something steeped with desire and shadowed hunger. For any other person, fear would've struck them to their very core. The almost predatory way his strong hands captured your body, keeping your legs resting close to his hips, would make anyone's heart race in a panic. But not for you, no. He allowed only you to discern the secret love and care glinting amongst his wine optics. Because it was only you he cared for this way— wound up entwined with in bed at night. It was only you he wanted.

     But this time, something more... dark resided in his visage. Although he seemed normal— his burgundy hair was tousled from your heated exchanges earlier, a light flush dusted his cheeks and even the moon illuminated the dipped perfections of his body— he felt on edge. His calloused hands weren't gently hovering and ghosting over your body when he grasped for every part of you. Instead, they pressed into your thighs and glided over your hips and waist in a painstakingly slow manner. It was enough to have your already short breath breathe shallower, your chest rising and falling rapidly.  Usually he didn't handle you this way. Your exchanges were sensual but heated, excitement normally finding a close place in your heart beside pleasure. But this time, he seemed to have something more awaiting you; something sinisterly sinful.