Damnit Spock, NO dying!

Spock, Exodus, Chekov, Chekov's guard(Idi) and a few red shirts(they're not living, you knew that) were told to explore a (cough) "SAFE" (cough, liers, cough) planet. The team almost immediately began running from fucking dragons, and said dragons got every red shirt and clipped Spock's side, to which Exodus pulled him into a cave, and being a Dragonborn, Exodus fired... FIRE at the dragons, scaring them off, before he went to Spock, he was wincing in pain, with a dragon claw in his side.

"Vooks vun." Exodus, looking for something to cover the wound.

"I assure you, it is not fun in the slightest, Exodus." Spock stated, seeing his Dragonborn body guard come back with leaves. "What are those for?" Spock inquired, tilting his head slightly, which also showed a neck wound that came from a branch that also hit him in the face.

"Vick vuestion, vavoraite food?" Exodus asked, before quickly pulling out the claw.

"How would that-" Spock was cut off by his own moment of screaming as the claw was pulled out, before Expdus quickly bandaged the wound with leaves.

"Vuss." Exodus said under his breath, rolling his eyes at Spock's screaming. Exodus also bandaged his neck wound and an Arm wound that quite literally nearly showed part of Spock's femur. He had to stitch that up with thin but strong vines. It was a painful experience for Spock. Once he was all patched up, Exodus grabbed his rifle and aimed at the entrance to the cave, willing to protect his Vulcan like a Spock was his dragonness.

(Time skip, bc just reading the Dragonborn stare at a cave entrance is boring)

It was nearing night, and Spock have resting plenty, but Exodus was tired, and the Vulcan knew it.

"Exodus, you need sleep." Spock said, looking at the steeled Dragonborn.

"No, I do no-" and Spock was not having that Bullshit, and just Vulcan Death-Grip Nerve Pinched him, knocking him out. Spock, for some reason, pulled the Dragonborn almost flush with his body and took his gun, and watched out for them both, until, he slowly slipped asleep.

The two were not found by anything, not during the night, but once Spock woke in the morning, he jumped slightly from the sight of a buttercup flower with a face(remember him?;)), which, in turn, woke Exodus, he grabbed the rifle and almost instantly aimed for the Flower.

"Nein!" Exodus almost shouted at the flower.

"Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower!" The flower said with an eerily cheerful tone.

"Vad Vlant!" Exodus hissed at Flowey, knowing exactly who he was, seeing the living plant's vines creeping towards them.

"I see nothing wrong with the Flower, other than it somehow being sentient." Spock said, clearly not knowing Flowey.

...   ...   ...

"You Fool." Flowey said before putting Spock into a Chokehold while Exodus dodged and shot at the flower, and once Flowey backed off and left, Spock was unconscious and barely breathing.

"No!" Exodus said, dropping to Spock, starting CPR and Breath-To-Breath, trying to get his(wait, His?) Vulcan breathing again. Two minutes of this, and Spock became conscious, in the middle of Exodus transferring his breath into the Vulcan. They both took a moment to think, before Exodus got off, blushing heavily, looking away.

"Jour Velcome." Exodus said, literally trying to wipe the blush from his face(and failing) 

Spock stayed silent for a moment. "Thank you." The Vulcan said, feeling the slight (green) blush across his cheeks.

"Never Zpeak of thiz to ve Crew." Exodus said, still blushing.

"Agreed" *Spock said, managing to contain his blush.* 

"zo, how do ve vet ovv vis planet?" Exodus stated.

"I... do not know. but, we should try to Find Chekov before anything else." Spock said, slowly getting up, using the cave wall to stabilize himself.

"aye." *Exodus, picking up his rifle, strapping it to his side, before basically picking up Spock and starting to walk with the 180 pound Vulcan on his back, not that Spock really wished to move while heavily injured.

(six hours of just walking and avoiding everything living on the planet later.)

Eventually, they found Chekov and her guard(Idi), who just happened to also be carrying him, but not because he was injured(I'm not gonna hurt the Russian Baby!), because he was, (and I quote) 'too slow for her'.

"Idi." Exodus said.

"Mornin'." Idi said, before Comming Scotty to bring them up before a Dragon ate them. Scotty quickly complied and Brought them back, and Idi, once back just put Chekov in Scotty's lap, for... SOME reason. Exodus took Spock to the Medbay, setting him on a Medical bed, and getting McCoy to him, to which he undid the original Stitching, and applying the proper Stitches to Spock's arm, and Side.

once McCoy finished bandaging the Vulcan, he told him to rest in his(Spock's) quarters, and Exodus gently picked the Vulcan up, surprising both Spock and McCoy, but Exodus insisted on carrying him, before walking to Spock's Quarters, setting him on the bed, pulling the covers over him, before sitting down by the bed, ready to protect his Vulcan by any means necessary.

A/N: so, how did I do???? I really do want to know. please comment.