𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏

Tobias

Elijah fist collides with Tyler's face and my eyes widen. "What the fuck is wrong with you!" Elijah grabs him by the collar and pulls him to his face.

Tyler's expression shows that he's panicked, confused, and scared. And Elijah is the cause of it.

I've never seen him this mad.

"I-Im sorry!" Tyler shouts frantically.

"Why would you do that? Why would you ever touch him like that!?" Elijah slams the brunette against the white painted wall. He knee's Tyler in the stomach before glaring emotionlessly at him.

"If you ever go near him again, I will not hesitate to hurt you severely." Elijah said darkly.

"That makes two of us." I growled as I walked next to Elijah, scowling deeply at the other brunette.

"I-I understand-"

The door flies open and Mr Langz storms in, ignoring me and Elijah, and goes straight for Tyler. We immediately moved out of the way and let him grab Tyler and take him out of the bathroom, shouting and yelling at him.

I look at Elijah who seems to be shocked by what he did more than I was. "I'm so proud of you." I say before pulling him into a hug.

"I-uh, thanks." He nervously said. I gave him a peck on the cheek before going over to wash the blood off my hands.

Just as I thought, Tyler was going to try something. He touched him. Made him cry and sob. Kissed him. His disgusting lips on his. Forcing himself on Ellis. And this isn't his first time doing it. He did the same thing months ago.

I turn the water off.

If I ever see him again I going to pound his face into the floor

"We should check on Ellis." Elijah said as he waited for me by the door. I nod before we both exit the bathroom. We make our way up to our room and knock on the door before realizing the door was unlocked.

We walk in and see Ellis laying on the bed, the blanket around him like cacoon. Elijah walks over to the bed before getting under the blankets, laying behind him. I lock the door before I forget and join the two on the bed.

I lay in front of Ellis, shuffling myself under the blankets. I attempted to wrap my arm around him, but the moment I made contact with him he flinches and his eyes slowly open.

"Hey..." His voice was toneless.

"We heard what happened." I press I kissed to his forehead. He avoids my gaze.

"Do you not want me to kiss you right now?" I ask gently. "No you can, just.." He stops before sitting up, his legs together.

Elijah and I sit up and look at him.
"Just what?" Elijah asks softly.

"I just wish I stayed at the table. That wouldn't have happened. He wouldn't have-" He grabbed onto the nape of his neck before sighing. "Whatever it's my fault."

I remember when Jordan thought it was her fault that our mom went into a coma. She blamed herself for something she couldn't control. Something that wasn't her fault at all.
And he's doing the same thing right now.

"Don't say that." Elijah frowned, "It's not."

"But if-"

"Don't blame yourself for what happened. Don't you fucking dare." I demanded, I hate when people blame themselves when something happens and they couldn't control it. "It was Tyler's fault. And I want you to believe that. You aren't the bad person, but the victim of a bad person."

Ellis bottom lip quivers as his eyes swelled with tears. He starts to sob and break down.

"I didn't like it, I didn't like it, I didn't like it!" He cried as he hugged himself.

I felt my heart break into two as I watched him. I pulled him into my lap and slowly laid back until my head hit the pillow, I felt his tears soak my shirt as he continued to cry. But i didn't care. Elijah laid down and slid closer to us before starting to gently rub Ellis's back as he laid on his side.

"Hey El, it's ok, we'll never let him near you again." Elijah softly spoke, but you heard how serious he was.

"I hate him, I hate this trip, I hate it all!" He confessed into my chest as he gripped my shirt.

He cried in my chest for the next few minutes before his confessions and sobs slowly came to a stop as he slowly started to succumb to sleepl.

"You think that we'll still be together?" He asked out of the blue which caused me and Elijah to look down at him.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"After high school, you think we'll still be together? No one's gonna separate us, right?" He lazily asked.

"I won't let no one take you guys away from me." I say as I plant kisses on both of their foreheads.

"You think we'll live together? Get away from the bad people?"

"I don't think bad people will just go away, but we'll be there with one another and for one another." Elijah responded before a yawn escaped his throat and his eyes slowly started to close.

"I hope so." Was the last thing I heard from Ellis before gentle snores slid out from both of their mouths.

I smiled as I looked at both of them. They slept peacefully without a care in the world. And I wanted to keep it that way.

"I think it's time for us to go home." I pull out my phone and dial my aunt's number. She picks up and questions why I'm calling her.

"Can you pick us up? We wanna go home."

"Already?" She asks, "But you just got there."

"Yea, I know. But things just happened, and I don't want them here anymore."

"Well I can get you guys, But, you have to ask them if they want to leave first."

I stare down at them before running my thumb over their sleeping faces.

Sorry to wake you guys up.

"Hey Ellis." I shake him lightly and his eyes peel open, still half asleep. "Do you want to go home?"

"Y-yea." He tells me lazily before pushing his face deeper in my chest and closing his eyes.

I then shake Elijah and he groans as his eyes slowly open and his brow raised with annoyance.

"You want to go home?"

"Yes...but can we stay at your house? I don't want to go to my house." He tells me and I nod before watching him go back to sleep.

"Yea, we want to come back."

"Then I'll call you tomorrow morning. For now just wait and enjoy the trip." She tells me before hanging up.

This is not the trip I expected or wanted. But at least we're going home now.