f i f t y o n e

Anthony Lawrence

Both of my hands were placed flat on his hard chest for support, my whole body covered in sweat and my breathing going ragged, while I moved on top of Elias. A feeling of pure bliss shooting through me every time I lowered myself onto him.

Sometimes, it was still hard for me to process that I got to experience this form of intimacy with the person that occupied my thoughts and made my heart beat faster at a mere eye contact.

Especially because a few months ago, I would have never thought that this specific person would be Elias.

In a swift motion Elias turned us around, so that he was on top of me now, picking up the pace, hitting that one sweet spot over and over again, that made me see stars.

I was tightly holding onto him, my nails digging into his strong back, while I was writhing under him in pleasure.

Since, the first time we had slept together there hasn't been a day, where we haven't done it. Elias' endurance seemed to be infinite, whereas he became my biggest addiction, I couldn't get enough from.

I tried to soak up these precious moments as much as I could, knowing deep inside that this wasn't an ordinary relationship and that we still had a lot of challenges ahead of us.

However, Elias seemed to have changed... in a good way.

He was more laidback, he smiled more and I saw his worried and thoughtful expression less and less.

And also during sex, he was less tense, more gentle and the anger against the whole world he was holding inside, that was probably not necessarily directed towards me, that he used to let out during sex, seemed to be gone.

My thoughts got interrupted as I eventually hit my peak, Elias following moments after me, before we both laid next to each other on my bed, panting and trying to calm down from our high.

"I will probably never get tired of this." Elias said in a hoarse voice, his cheeks lightly red with equally decent swollen lips. A thin film of sweat covering his body, while his eyes were hooded out of exhaustion, having a hard time to keep them open.

He combed through his dark brown, almost black hair, with his fingers, managing to get all of his hair strands back in place with ease in one motion.

I honestly didn't want to know what I looked like in this very moment. It was unlikely that I was matching his state of perfection, starting off with the fact that my face was probably as red as a tomato and my hair would need more than simply one hand movement to look decent again.

"Are you scared of tonight?" I questioned nervously, turning onto my side to face him, while he quickly texted Eric back, who had to give him hourly updates on how Sam was doing.

"What should I be scared of?" He frowned in irritation, putting his phone away.

"We are going out with my friends tonight, don't you remember?"

"Seriously?" He sighed. "You just scared me because I thought there was something else I should be worried for. But your friends are the least thing I am concerned about."

"But you still are going to put some effort into making a good impression, right?" I asked concerned, about how easy he was taking this meeting with my friends, that had stopped me from sleeping these last nights.

"It's not like I prepared a speech or anything. I'll simply go with the flow and what happens shall happen," he explained, while stepping out of my bed, putting on his boxer shorts. "And I guess they know enough about me to have grown enough hatred for their next ten lifes. So, I prefer keeping my expectations and hopes at the bottom."