Chapter 5: His childhood rivalry.

Soooooo they buy cameras but not microphones. Great. I could see them moving their lips, but I couldn't quite understand what they said, I could only assume.

— heh, damn blonde looks like a dog with rabies.
Kana pointed at Bakugo and I snorted.
— his parents must be deaf if he yells as much as he does here.
I covered my mouth.

— Aki-chan! I was searching for you!
Eijiro ruffled my hair while smiling.
— your hero suit looks good! Minimalist, manly!
I giggled and looked at him.

— you look good too, but at least put on a shirt!  —  I gently hit his chest. — I didn't think you'd show off so much!
He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. I wasn't lying though, the red in his suit convined with his hair and eyes. I looked at Kana to introduce them, but he was staring at Eiji.

Ah. I don't know if it's love at first sight or hate at first sight.

— okay... — I chuckled nerviously. — Fujimoto-kun, this is Eijiro Kirishima. Eiji-kun, this is Kana Fujimoto. —
Eiji smiled and shook his hand.

— nice to meet you! I gotta tell ya, your quirk looks so dope! Manly!
Kana chuckled and looked to his side.
— thanks, i'm guessing yours involves your skin. Or else you wouldn't be shirtless.
Eiji tensed up and laughed, rubbing the back of his neck.
— yeah, I can make my skin as rough as rock. It's not much.
— that sounds manly. — Kana smiled at Eiji. — you won't get hurt easily. —
Eiji looked surprised, but he smiled and nodded.

Their conversation was interrupted when Everyone gasped. The three of us turned our heads to the screens quickly.

One of the walls had been completely blown up, Bakugo's silouette being seen in between the smoke. Midoriya was standing right behind the explosion, and he semmed to be petrified.

Is that blonde insane!?

— oh god..
Kana murmured.
— Aki! There you are! — Mina whisper-yelled at me and hugged my arm. — it's just been a minute, but this fight is so good already! They got beeeeeeeeff. —
I giggled and stood close to her. Physical contact was comforting to me, and it was to her too.

Bakugo and Midoriya seemed to be discussing something, and Uraraka ran away. I'm guessing to search for the bomb. Midoriya took a fighting stance and yelled something to Bakugo, which seemed to shock him.

Then- BAM! Bakugo threw an explosion towards Midoriya, who barely managed to avoid it. Bakugo used the smoke to sneak attack him, and the punches started. We couldn't see most of the fight since the smoke also covered the cameras, so the silouettes were all we could see.

Eventually, they moved to a bigger room. It was clear that Bakugo almost had an assasin instinct towards Midoriya, and he was doing his best to avoid them. Everything was going according this explanation, until Bakugo landed an explosion in Midoriya's side.

I gasped and put a hand on my mouth. I couldn't even imagine in how much pain he could be in right now. But then tons of stones started to fall from their ceiling.

Again, Bakugo froze. In another screen it showed the upper floor, which suddently crumbled. Uraraka used this to sneak in between the big stones while using her quirk. And hugged the bomb.

— FINISH! TEAM 1 WINS! — Uraraka sighed happily.

Midoriya was quickly taken to Recovery Girl, and the other three walked back to where the rest of the class was. Bakugo's arrogant smile and attitude was gone, while Uraraka seemed to be having the time of her life.

Mina's grip was thighter than before, I don't know if it was for her own worry, or if she sensed mine. But she kept me from going to check on Midoriya.