The start of the whole drama

Lucy went to the bar after a long day at work. She had gotten into a fight with Tim just before work and had a horrible day with so many people degrading her. She order 5 shots before she was drunk. She kept drinking. She had another 4 shots before a man came over.
??-"Whats a pretty lady doing drinking by herself"
Lucy's talking in a flirtatious tone
L-"You can join if you really want to"
??-"Of course I will, my names Jacob by the way"
L-"Mines Lucy"
Jacob-"Such a pretty name for such a pretty lady"
L-"Well thank you"
Jacob-"How about we go back to my place"
L-"Sure"
Lucy got up and was stumbling but Jacob helped her. Jacob drove her back to his house. When they got inside the started to kiss.
L-"Hang on, I've got to text someone so they don't freak out when I'm not there"
Jacob-"Of course"
Lucy texted Tamra and told her that she won't be home but Tamra just thought the Lucy was staying at Tim's. Lucy and Jacob went back to making out then started to take each others clothes off and then iykyk.

~The next morning~
Lucy woke up and had the worst headache. She barely opened her eyes before having to close them because it was too bright.
L-"Hey siri, text grey, hey grey sorry to do this but I'm sick and can't come in"
Siri sent the message then Jacob walked in.
Jacob-"You have some skills"
L-"What, who are you"
Jacob-"I'm Jacob we met at the bar last night, we then came back to my place and yk"
L-"FUCK"
Jacob-"Yeah that what we did, but no need to shout"
L-"No, I have a boyfriend, we had an argument, then I had a horrible day at work so I went to the bar for a drink to blow off some steam, I must have drunk to much because now I'm in your bed"
Jacob-"Ok well here's some Panadol and water, your clothes are on the floor, I'll be out there, I can call you an Uber if you want"
L-"Umm, ok thank you, send it to the bar so I can get my car"
Jacob-"Yep ok, sorry"
L-"Nope it's not your fault"
Lucy got up and got dressed then waited for her Uber.

The Uber picked her up and took her to the bar to get her car. She got in her car and drove back to her apartment.

She walked into her apartment and Tamara was there
Tam-"Why aren't you at work"
L-"I'm really hungover, I was taking shots and had probably 10 shots"
Tam-"Ok well I'm going to school so enjoy your hangover, text me if you need anything"
L-"Will do"
Tamara left for school and Lucy laid in bed. She was laying in bed for a hour before she heard a message notification. It was from Tim
T-"Hey, Grey said you were sick, I'm coming to check on you, I'm sorry for our argument, love you talk to you when I get there"
L-"Ok, see you soon"
Lucy fell asleep even though she tried not to.

Tim got to Lucy's apartment and knocked but had no answer so he left himself in. He went in to see Lucy asleep in bed. He walked up to her and gave her a kiss on the head.
T-"Hey baby, how you feeling, I bought you tea and soup"
L-"Thank you"
T-"Your welcome"