🍑🍆💦🔞

I get ready and go back to my office to start my shift Angus is the first to come in but something is not right, his ID is wrong. I press the emergency button and then call 3312, once they open my window I get back to work.

After a long day I start to pack up before I hear a knock on the door, I tell them to come around so I can see them. It is Francis.
"I have something to show you" before I unlock the door and he drags me upstairs, I notice we are going to his house.

We get to his house before he drags me inside, we get into his kitchen before he pins me against his wall, kissing my lips and moving slowly down to my neck. His lips are nice like I can never get enough.

I run my hands through his hair while he kisses my neck, I pull his head up before I pull his lips to mine.  We stay like that for a while before he grabs my wrist and drags me to his table. He pushes me down against it and I see that he is hard.

He pulls his pants down slowly and I gasp as I see his cock slap upwards into his lower stomach, it is massive. He slowly starts to take my pants down and I let it happen, he gets them off before he bends down and starts to slowly caress my pussy.

I let out a moan as he starts to lick it with his tongue slowly. After a while he stands back up and starts to put his cock inside of me, I moan as he thrusts forwards then backwards again.

He starts to go faster and faster, his cock feels like it is reaching the deepest part of me. I moan as he stops "please k-keep going" I whine. He thrust s inside of me harder than before as we both moan loudly.

I feel a hot liquid seeping inside of me as he pulls out I feel it dripping out if my wet pussy. I moan as he bends over and caresses me again getting it all out if me.