the morning 🍆💦🍑🔞

I wake up and go to get up before Francis pulls me back down and into a tight embrace "leaving so soon?" He pleads "I have to get ready for work" I respond "not yet" he says sternly

I move but feel him slowly slipping my pants off I let it happen. Before I know it I am on top of him and feel him slowly slipping inside of me.

I moan as he moves my hips so that he is going slowly in and out. I moan loudly as he pulls me down harder and faster. I continue to move up and down as he groans and kisses my hand, I lean down and feel him start to kiss my neck, slowly and passionately.

I move up and down until he holds me still and I feel a hot liquid moving deep inside of me. I moan and he pulls me off before kissing me passionately and then slowly slipping my clothes back on and making us both breakfast.

I find it hard to walk downstairs to go to work, I watch as the last shift worker leaves and I sit down. I watch Francis leave down the street before waiting on my chair as other people come back and forth. I wait for a while before I hear the door, it's Francis he hands me a coffee before going inside.

The day goes by slowly with few doplegangers coming by.

Francis leaves again but before he is out the door he promises to recreate yesterday and this morning.