chapter 8

Hello lovely peoples..

Here comes the other one I hope you all will enjoy this chapter

Thank you for reading my work
I really appreciate you all

Let's jump into the chapter

The bullet was shot by those people which came directly towards me crashing my window and it touched my hand which was on the steering wheel around my biceps area..the bullet exited the car by the other side of the window also crashing its glass..

'what is happening, who are they' Mrs. Charlotte screamed from behind..

Now they have ducked their heads down avoiding the windows..

I didn't pay much attention towards them as i knew who those people really wanted...they wanted ME.

"I want them alive" I said on the phone with Mario..

And then suddenly

Boom

Their car beside me lost control because one of the cars which has my members in it hit them from behind and that car slowed down..

"I WANT THEM ALIVE" i grould on the Phone

'yes boss I am connected with other drivers they will make sure to get them alive..' i heard a voice saying this.. at this point I can't make things clear because of the anger..it got to my brain again...

"If anyone from their car dies...I will kill you all" I said

'yes boss...you should go ahead and the last driver will catch up with you and take the guests safely to the big boss we will get to you when we caught them'

"Take them to our old ware house I will meet you all there...and keep informing me about every single thing"

'yes boss.'

After that confirmation I sped up and I didn't know when but we reached the boss home.

While entering through the gate..

'thank god, nothing happened' Mrs Charlotte said

'yes love, but who were they?' mr karl asked

"Sir they were from rivalry, we were expecting them but still with the gun...I think they are asking for trouble" I said opening my seat belt and turning off the car and looking at them from the front mirror..

'Yes we are getting off' the doors were opened for them by the worker at the front of the house..

I opened the trunk and got out of the car..
Their suit cases were removed from the trunk and they were talking it inside the house.

'samantha your hand' Mrs Charlotte said with a horror on her face..

I also looked at the direction she pointed and sure enough the bullet had done its work..I was bleeding from the area where the bullet touched me and my whole white t-shirt and its sleeves were red..but my pants were black therefore the blood was not visible on them but it has also socked some of my dripping blood..