twenty.

She knows. My cheeks heated up at the prospect. How long? Fuck. Was I making a fool of myself all this while?

Wait a second, she must haven't connected the dots. Besides it's just a fan account. She must have forgotten about it. Ah, yes of course. Why would she remember a anonymous fan account? Little did he know how wrong he was.

~

Annika felt giddy after she hung up the call. He was genuine. She could hear the worry in his eyes. Her eyes widened when she realised what she had called him. Did she mess up?

~

I sighed.

There was no point of doing anything now. I was scrolling through my feed looking at her pictures when Mallika tagged him in one of her posts.

_mallikaaa_ tagged shivaay_so in the post!

_mallikaaa_ ;; look at him laughing at his own jokes

liked by 728,892 others.
view all comments.

arjun_s ;; am i seeing this correct?? Is it you @/shivaay_so you cracking jokes now?

aditya_ss ;; he ends up laughing before he finishes it XD

shivaay_so ;; don't you all have anything better to do?

annika.trivedi liked the picture!

annika.trivedi commented on the picture!

annika.trivedi ;; I would love to hear them ;)

_mallikaaa_ ;; you're gonna regret. his sense of humour is terrible

annika.trivedi ;; I'm sure I'll like them ;D

shivaay_so ;; yay! At least I have someone on my side.

annika.trivedi ;; you have me ;)

arjun_s ;; hmmmm~ *smirk*

aditya_ss ;; *smirk intensified*

_mallikaaa_ ;; *smirk*

Blush rose upon my cheeks at the reply she gave me.

You have me.

I switched off my phone letting out a sigh as my eyes took on a dreamy haze.

How I wish it was true? To have you by my side. So I could call you mine......