cHaPtEr OnE

"So how about saturday?". Georgia grinned.

"Saturday works, I'll just make sure i dont have any plans," she said. Oliver smiled.

"You know you don't, Gia," he said with a laugh. Georgia giggled. "Anyway, I'll text you details, yeah?".

"Yeah, sure,". Oliver began to walk away and Georgia turned back to her friends (Hollie, Taylin and Eva).

"Omg, that was definitely a date," Eva said, folding her arms.

"Eva, it doesnt count if she doesnt like him yet. Theyre just hanging out," said Hollie, matter of factly.

"Its actually more about how he feels, Hollie, since he asked. Nothing to do with Gia," said Taylin, rolling her eyes. Georgia laughed.

"Guys, seriously, we're just friends. He's got a boyfriend, hasnt he?" Asked Georgia. Taylin looked deep in thought wheras Hollie and Eva were staring at each other dumbfounded.

"Before you start acting like this is news to you," Georgia said, smirking. "I told the both of you,". Hollie folded her arms.

"No you absolutly did not. Oliver hasnt got a boyfriend has he?" She said.

"He has. He's dating Chris Kendal,". The 4 girls turned to see Yara, leaning against the wall, hands in pockets. Evas eyes widened.

"You dyed your hair!" She exclaimed. Georgia snorted. Yara glanced at her and the back at Eva.

"Yeah, made it a bit darker. You like it Eva?" She asked. Eva nodded.

"Its pretty," she said. Yara smiled.

"Thanks," she murmured. Then she pushed off the wall and walked away. Not before sparing a glance to Georgia and winking in a way that made Georgia flush pink. Something about the look in Yaras eyes when she looked at Georgia. It was... attractive to say the least.

But fucking hell why her of all people? Eva had had a massive crush on Yara for ages and Georgia had struggled to see the attractiveness in the girl for months. And she preferred to pretend as though she was still struggling than acknowledge India Krawford wasn't all that bad. And deep down Georgia knew what an understatment 'wasn't all that bad' was.

"She's gorgeous," Eva murmured, smiling.

"You're so obsessed," said Hollie, rubbing Evas arm.

"Obsessed? No i wouldn't say that!" cried Eva.

"You stared at her the whole time she was here. You stalk her socials. You watch her no matter where she is or what she's doing, should I really go on Eva?" Georgia said, folding her arms. Eva blushed. Georgia personally should've had nothing against Yara, in fact they tended to sit together in lessons because of their surnames (Georgia Lane and Yara Maew), but there was something about Yara. Whether it be her sly smile, or the glint in her eyes when she was talking, Georgia couldnt quite pinpoint what made her so different from other people.

Ok that was for dramatic effect.

But Georgia just couldn't work out what about Yara was so aggravating. And Georgia usually could tolerate short periods of agravattion if it meant she could easily escape afterwards. Yara was different. She didn't aggravate Georgia in the usual way. Rather she just made Georgia laugh a little too much and blush a little to often for Georgia's liking. And Georgia found that Yara wasn't one of those aggravating people that although she could easily escape, she didn't want to alot of the time. Actually that was a lie, Yara wasnt easily escapable because they sat together in numerous lessons and in all fairness, the 'friendship' only really existed within the classroom.