My girl ❤️

Keira pov (playing at Barca)

Me and Lucy haven't stopped arguing for the past few months and it's all because of the rumours. Fans have been speculating that I'm dating Laura Feiersinger and Lucy is dating Spanish footballer and teammate Ona Battle. Now don't get me wrong Laura is a lovely girl, I met her when me and a few other girls went on a trip to Ibiza. But that doesn't mean I'm dating her. 

I don't want to assume the worst but I'm starting to think the fans are right and Lucy is cheating on me with Ona. They are super friendly and she is always invited round the house for dinner. I hate when she comes round, Lucy on the other hand doesn't see anything wrong with it. But when you have to put up with it everyday at training then you start getting suspicious. She always has to be close to Lucy and it's starting to get on my nerves. 

Last week Barca gave us a few days off and one of my best friends Leah Williamson asked me if I wanted to go to Italy with her. At first I was unsure as I didn't want to leave Luce, but when she told me it was okay and that she would be fine alone, I jumped at the chance of going on holiday with her. I rarely ever leave Luce alone at home, I put it down to the fact I'm worried about her and our little westie Narla. But the truth is I'm an extremely nervous flyer and hate going anywhere without her, Lucy is like my safety blanket. 

So when I arrived in Italy, Leah told me we were going to watch AS ROMA VS BAYERN MUNICH. I was ecstatic because I could watch my other best friend Georgia Stanway play. That was until I saw a post on Instagram of Lucy and no other than Ona out together. They had matching outfits on and everything. Then I looked at the caption of the post and that put me right on edge.

LUCY BRONZE AND TEAMMATE ONA BATTLE SEEN ON A DATE IN LOCAL SPANISH COFFEE SHOP CAFÉ SIERRA DE ALICANTE.

Was this the only reason she wanted me to go? So she could go on a secret date with Ona behind my back?

Lucy pov

I absolutely hate the media. They keep twisting stuff and making it seem like Me and Keira are on dates with other people.

When Kei went to Italy with Leah, I got invited by the Barca girls to go out for coffee one morning. It seemed like a bit of fun and I wanted to take my mind of Keira as I was already missing her. I brought Narla along with me so she could catch up with her doggy friends, and so I had someone who reminded me of Kei.

When we all arrived, Narla seemed to be acting a bit off so I waited for everyone else to order their drinks first. I couldn't pin point what was up with her today, so put it down to the fact that she was probably tired or missing her Mumma (this is what Lucy calls Kei for Narla) just as much as I was. When the rest of them came back I asked Ona to watch her whilst I went to order my drink so she didn't have to move about. That's how it was left noting else was said. It wasn't a secret date between me and her. It was me asking her to watch Narla for a minute or two. 

Keira pov: 

When I got back I decided I would keep my distance from Lucy as much as possible, I didn't want to discuss anything yet. I was still hurting from the Instagram post.

Lucy: Keira what have I done that's so bad?

Kei: Don't act dumb Lucy, you know exactly what you've done.

Lucy: Kei can you please explain this, I haven't done anything to you. Ever since you've got back from Italy you've been off with me.

Kei: Stop making up excuses, you know exactly what you've done. The only reason you wanted me to go to Italy was so you could go on a secret date with Ona.