Chapter 4: What do we do?

The party was going smoothly and everything seemed to fall into place, Mr Gilbert had gained the favor of the public and for the first time in many years, he felt genuinely happy. He walked his way to the kitchen where Veronica was supervising the chefs.
    "Where is David?" Mr Gilbert asked while smiling broadly which startled Veronica as she had not seen her father smile so genuinely in years. "U-um, I saw him last speaking to Carmen" Veronica spoke still not used to the broad smile on her father's face. He walked off to find his favorite grandson
____________________________
   "Oh hon, what do we do?" Lisa continued to cry. "Look, it's okay, don't cry, you will get the attention of everyone outside" Cole said in a soft voice. "No, no, no, how can I not cry, thi-this is too much. Mother. Mother has to know about this. Yes-yes, Cole we have to report to this. We-we have to" Lisa begged.

Immediately Cole snapped "Are you crazy, or out of you mind, what do you think will happen after this. Lisa now is not the time to cry instead we need to use our heads, we need to think our way out of this. THINK!"
"Why should we hide when we are not the culprits" Lisa asked. "Because we ar-"
       *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
They both looked at each other
       *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

  "David, are you in there" Mr Gilbert continued knocking. Lisa stood up and stretch her hand to open the door until Cole hit her hand "Are you really that dumb? If you open the door what do you think he will feel when he sees us both in David's bathroom"
        *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
"I'm going to barge in" Mr Gilbert announced.

     Immediately, the door opened and Lisa's view was shown.
  "Where is David?" He immediately pushed the question. She looked back at the door where Cole was hiding and looked back at her grandfather.
     "Grandfather, I-um-David" Lisa continued to rack her head on how to give the reply.
     "David is, I-I think at the party"

    "Then, can I ask you another question? Why were you in David's bathroom"
  At this moment Mr Gilbert's smile fell and his stare at Lisa became intense.