01

Jimin had recently moved out from his husband's family's house to their own apartment. Everything was yet to be arranged since it has been only one day they have came.

The kitchen and their bedroom was perfectly arranged the very first day. Jimin was glad that he didn't have to work alone since his husband helped him and they both cuddled together after the tiresome work.

A cough, followed by second cough.

The box connecting with the ground.

Dust flying around, as he opened the box which has books containing in it.

Oh how much Jimin loved books, to spend his free time while reading them. Most of them were romance and action because he's a fan of those genres.

A smile crept in his lips as he took out books one by one, even a larger smile followed by.

"Hmm, i remember reading this when my highschool started." He talked to himself in his mind, wandered off, getting lost in the world full of books.

Taking out books one by one, he came across his personal information diary.

His smiled faded, but again, a small smile decorated his face.

"I thought I've thrown this book away." A bitter feeling tugged his heart, his diary was filled with poems and notes about his first and one sided love.

His highschool wasn't the best he supposed it will turn out to be. It was miserable, instead of focusing in studies he wandered off and stucked in the web so called one sided love.

"Should I read this?" He thought.

"But it doesn't hold good memories." His heart felt heavy, yet, he decided to open that book.

Leading our way to his first love.