10

Tears, and more tears.

He opened that chapter of his life again, even knowing that it hurted him.

"I miss him so much," He cried, a hiccup followed, his fist and heart both clenching at a beautiful yet sad memory.

Ding dong!

He jolted, his husband might have come home now. How did so much time passed, he doesn't remember it at all. It never came across his brain.

He hurriedly closed the book and placed it inside the cupboard box before immediately making his way towards the main door.

"Coming!" He let his husband know that he's inside the house and he's coming to open the door.

Jimin opened the door only to be engulfed by a warm hug from his husband. Giggles fall through his lips as he wrapped his arms around his husband, letting his husband sway them both and come inside the house.

"How was your day, honey." The taller male asked his shorter husband before pulling away to see Jimin's cheeks stained with tears. "Did you cry? Why, what happened my sweetheart?"

"For your information, my day was good. And don't worry I just cried reading my diary from highschool that I used to write." Jimin informed rubbing his eyes.

But, his husband didn't let him rub his eyes as he swing his hand to take Jimin's hand and kiss his knuckles.

"Why did you opened that page again? I know your heart always hurt reading that, i wanted to throw that diary away but you always refused." He spoked, supposedly Jimin's husband.

"I just missed him, my first love, Jeon Jung-"

"Stop!" A shout echoed in the whole apartment following by Jimin flinching.

"I'm right here baby!" Jungkook chuckled, immediately cupping Jimin's cheeks softly. "Stop missing him, because that him is right in front of you."

Jimin giggled, "Yeah, you're here Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook's eyes softened, his pupils shined showing all the love he had for his husband. He gently smiled before softly pressing their lips onto other. It lasted for good few seconds before they pulled away, resting their forehead on eachother's.

"You fell for me first, I fell for you harder, always remember that. So, you better forget this one-sided love now." Jungkook scolded tenderly making Jimin laugh.

"Okay."

"I love you."

"I love you more, my love."

With that Jungkook pulled his tiny husband in a warm and tight hug.

"My first love, Jeon Jungkook."

With his first love, in his first love's arms, for eternity, till death do them apart.

THE END

This book was something I never knew I will write

Did you guys like my poems? Tell me, don't judge since I'm not a professional poet But still, i poured my heart into writing the!

Thanks for reading.