~Chapter 6: Play Date~

Charlotte and Sam were at Hazel's house with Hazel, Hazel's boyfriend Michael, and Michelle, who was an old friend of Hazel's and Sam's. They were all hanging out in Hazel's room, with Charlotte sitting on the floor, Sam on the bed, and Hazel and Michael on the beanbag chair. Michelle was sitting beside Charlotte but seemed to be giving her some side-eye when Charlotte was having fun with the others. Sam noticed this and suggested they play on the PlayStation. He gave a controller to Charlotte and asked if they wanted to play a scary game or something more innocent and easy. They chose the horror game, and Sam taught Charlotte how to play. Even though Charlotte died multiple times, Sam was happy just to have fun with her.

Meanwhile, Michelle rolled her eyes as she took a picture of Charlotte then giggled, and posted it on social media before putting her phone away getting up, and walking to the bathroom. As Charlotte played the game, their phone was buzzing like crazy with notifications. Hate comments, re-posts, and everything that Michelle posted about Charlotte filled their entire phone, not only Charlotte's but everyone else's in the room as well.

Hazel and Michael check their phone as Sam pauses the game and checks his phone as well

H: WHAT THE FUCK?!!" Hazel exclaimed frustratingly after reading some of the hate comments that involved Charlotte before Sam frowned as well and got up as he showed Charlotte the re-post and post that people had said just because of Michelle. Charlotte also was shocked as Michelle's post said 'This bitch is cheating with my man, someone stops this h**'

Hazel read the username out loud as everyone stopped what they were doing.

C: "Of course!! I should've known, she kept giving me the side eye and judging me!!"

S: "I noticed too when she started to mess with you and whatnot"

H: "That's why she posted that!! Why did she say Sam is her man?? Sam's not dating anyone!"

S: "I'm not into her anyways!! What's the point-"

Charlotte smiled widely as they looked away and was cheering in their head.

S.C.(Smart Charlotte):" Wh-What??...What's happening?? LOVE CHARLOTTE CAN YOU STOP BEING SO LOUD!!! THIS MAN IS STRAIGHT AS A LINE THAT AN AI CAN MAKE!!"

L.C.(Love Charlotte): "BUT STILL- I NEVER KNOW THIS DAY WOULD HAPPEN!!! Plus isn't it obvious?? Sam has been too nice and not just a regular nice who just wants to be our 'friend' duh!!!"

S.C.: "True but...remember he's straight and he only wants females..."

L.C.: "Then....THEN WE WILL BECOME A FEMALE FOR HIM...SO HE WON'T SEE US AS SOMETHING CONFUSING-"

Charlotte snapped out of their thoughts and looked at Sam who was still talking about the conflict that was continuing. They picked up their phone and searched for some feminine stuff for themselves. 'Dresses for women' or 'makeup for girls' They searched for everything that's for women as they started to order them and got up Sam looked back at Charlotte after Michelle walked out of the bathroom and looked around at the scenery.

Michelle: "What's going on guys?? Why is everyone arguing??" Michelle said in an innocent tone before walking into the room. Everyone looked at her and frowned more.

H: "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAY THAT ABOUT CHARLOTTE?!!" Hazel walked towards her before Michael held them back from attacking Michelle.

Michael had a soft and calm tone. But when he's frustrated then his voice gets sterner than before.

Michael: "Why did you post about it and not tell them in person??"

Sam: "Wait guys...let Michelle talk...I also agree with both of you but let's be mature about this." Sam exclaimed but still had a stern voice as well before looking at Michelle.

Everyone was waiting for Michelle to answer as Michelle's body language wasn't so mature. At this point, Michelle rolled her eyes.

Michelle: "Honestly, look at Charlotte. What person has a feminine name that doesn't look feminine-" Hazel interrupted her before Michael had a good grip on their shoulder.

Haz: "THAT'S NOT A REASON TO CYBER BULLY CHARLOTTE!!! I HAVE KNOWN HER FOR MORE THAN YOU AND IF YOU ARE MAD, JEALOUS, OR IMMATURE ABOUT SOMETHING THEY DID THEN YOU NEED TO SPEAK UP BITCH BECAUSE I DON'T PLAY DISRESPECT LIKE THAT!!"