Chapter 3- You again

Sierra's Pov:

I just got back from Italy and I'm going to my house to get dressed for this stupid gala.

All I want to do is, stay at home and eat chips. Will watching Dance Moms.

When I got home I was greeted by Maria, the head maid of our home with a nice warm hug.

"Sierra querida como estas" (Sierra my dear how are you) she said in a motherly tone.

"Estoy muy bien María" (I'm doing great Maria) I said excited to see her.

Maria is like a second mother to me, cause when I was a baby she was the one my parents trusted me with.

Because one time one of my nannies tried to hit me but Maria stopped her.
So my parents after that incident made her my official nanny.

"¿Sabes dónde está mi encantadora familia?" (Do you know where my lovely family is) I asked her eager to see them after 4 weeks.

"I'm sorry my dear, but they already went to the gala" she said.

I was about to say it's ok when she interrupted me saying "But your madre left you a beautiful dress for you to wear tonight" (mother)

"Ok muchas gracias Maria" (thank you very much Maria) I said.

Then I started to run up the stairs excited to see what my mom got for me. But then slowed down when Maria scolded me for running.

When I got to my room I was welcomed with the sent of home.

Then I saw a big black box in the middle of my queen size bed with a golden bow on top.

When I opened it I gasped out loud.

It was a classic but elegant black high slit dress that came with high heels and a diamond necklace, earnings and ring.

(Sierra's dress)

After getting my hair and makeup done I was putting my heels when I got a call from Amelia.

On the call

A- hey I am outside your house waiting for you ok.

S- k I am ready. I just need to put my heels on.

A- ok! See you in a bit

S- bye love you

A- love you more

End of call

After putting my heels on and get my phone I went down stairs.
While walking I heard I gasp, I looked up and saw Maria looking at me with nothing but love.

"You look gorgeous my dear" I blushed at her comment.
"Gracias Mari" I said to her.

"Where are the other maids and butlers?" I asked curious because I can't see anyone around.