Chapter 5- The Truth

Sierra's Pov:

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard someone knocking on my door.
I thought that was just my imagination, but I was wrong. Even after 3 minutes that person did not leave.

I checked the time it was 4 in the fucking morning.
So I angrily pulled the warm blanket of my body and stomped to see who it was.

Well guess what, it was Mr. Caveman.

I just rolled my eyes and was about to close the door when he put his arm between it and got in.

"Ugh, what do you want" I asked really irritated.

He just looked at me and said nothing and proceeded to look at my room.

Well I did have a nice and clean room, I just have my movie script papers all over my table.

He started to look at the papers "action movie?" He asked.

I gasped and ran to him snatching the paper out of his hand. "Hey you can't read that, it's private! If you want to know really badly wait for the movie to release or watch the trailer!" I said while trying to organize the papers a bit.

When I looked at him he said nothing and was looking at my body.

Fuck I forget I was wearing a silk tank top and bottom. I tried to cover myself up.

"What the fuck is your problem! First you come into my room at 4 in the fucking morning, secondly you read something that no ones allowed to even touch, let alone read, and last but not list you stop looking at me!" A said super angry.

He just clenched his jaw and pushed me against a wall and grabbed my small neck.

"What the fuck are you doing!" I tried to push this caveman off me, but couldn't succeed. He just tightened his grip on my neck.

"Will you shut the fuck up!" He growled. I stopped struggling in his hold and let out a whimper.

"Every time I try to talk to you you disrespect me, cuss and roll your eyes like an ungrateful fucking brat" he said with gritted teeth.

"Well then don't" I struggled to say with his hand on my neck.

Then he started to kiss all over my neck and I tried to hold back my moans. But my stupid traitor body started to let out small moans.

His other hand started to make its way to my ass and he gave them a big slap. I gasped.

Then he stepped away from me and I thought he was going to leave, but no he grabbed my arm and then sat on my bed and pushed me so I was on his lap with my ass in the air.

"What the fuck! Let go of me!" That got me a slap on my ass and he said "shut the fuck up before you make this even worse for your self."

He then removed my shorts and underwear and I started to panic. "W-what are you doing stop it right now" I said in a bit of a panic.

"Shuu it's going to be ok, I know you will like this and most of all you deserve it " he said.

I was about to scream on the top of my lungs when he put my own panties in my mouth to silent me. I don't know why but I clenched my thighs together.

"I was going to give you only 10 spanks even though you deserve way more than that, but it's your first time so I will go really easy on you." He said everything so calmly.

I started to hit his legs, then he caught my hands and restrained them behind my back with one hand.

Then he said nothing and started so spank me so hard.