✧ Carnal - Acheswan ✧

!This was written before 2.1!

Warning: lemon, possible smut in part 2

Black Swan wasn't the type of woman who often found herself at a bar needing to destress; however, her time on Penacony had proven anything but relaxing, and the memokeeper had found herself becoming more and more tense as the days went by.

She swished the ice around her drink, hearing it clink against the glass as she did so. So much had happened over the past few weeks... That stowaway had been 'murdered' along with the famous singer, Aventurine of the IPC had caused no shortage of problems, and that beautiful galaxy ranger was still a mystery to her. Black Swan sighed. That galaxy ranger... Of course she knew that she was actually an emanator, but she figured that she probably had a reason for concealing her identity for now. Everything about her seemed cold and calculated, and Swan was puzzled by her true motives. Whether or not she was friend or foe... Well, as long as she didn't interfere with her cultivation of memories, the memokeeper decided that she didn't really mind which side of the conflict she ended up on.

It was a pain how much Swan was drawn to Acheron. After all, she was quite a distraction to her mission. Flowing hair, piercing eyes, porcelain skin... Not to mention the tight fitting outfit she always wore. Yes, Black Swan was definitely having trouble focusing on her goal with a woman like that around.

Almost as if the aeons had been listening to her thoughts, the sound of a bar stool scraping against the floor brought Black Swan out of her daydream. When she turned her head, she was met with none other than the very woman that had been occupying her thoughts... Only she looked even hotter in the dim LED lights than how Black Swan remembered her.

Acheron was leaning against the bar with her hands in her pockets, spying at Black Swan out of the corner of her eye. The memokeeper smiled and shook away her previous thoughts... She invited her to sit down, and Acheron didn't hesitate to pull up a chair.

"I didn't expect to meet you in a place like this, memokeeper." The taller woman commented, crossing her legs and looking over at Black Swan with a scrutinising expression. The memokeeper laughed in response, a smooth, sultry sound that made the corner of Acheron's lip twitch as if it wanted to smile alongside her. Swan noticed, and raised an eyebrow.

"You claim to be surprised, yet you're here for the same reason I am, no?" She grinned and raised a hand to the bartender, who was swiftly approaching their little corner. "With jobs like ours, everyone needs to destress every once in a while. Say, what does an esteemed galaxy ranger like you choose to drink? It's on me, so don't be shy."

Acheron's gaze remained expressionless as she paused for a moment, pondering. Then with a sigh, she gave in to whatever internal struggle she was having and turned to the bartender. "Rum and coke for me."

"Hehe, so you are here for the same reason as me..." Black Swan chuckled a little. "White wine spritz for me please dear." She threw a smile over her shoulder to the bartender before turning back to the emanator that she was so fixated on. It was a mystery as to what was making her so interesting to the memokeeper... Acheron looked the same as she always had: straight face, dark eyes, smooth skin, open shirt, tight shorts... Clearing her throat and taking a breath, Black Swan tried to swallow her indecent thoughts with the spritz that she was drinking. Next to her, Acheron was also drinking... But her usually wandering gaze seemed to be fixed on the memokeeper's hands.

"What are you thinking about, Acheron dear?" Swan questioned, her tone sly and provocative. The emanator didn't answer, and simply continued sipping her drink without a thought. Swan pouted; she preferred it when she had Acheron's full attention. "Well then, if we aren't going to talk... How about a dance?"