✧ Surprise pt.2 - Dr Ratio x reader ✧

!Warning: Suggestive content!

Ratio grimaced and took you by the hands, his golden eyes baring into you. You were a little nervous to hear what he had to say but demanded an explanation nonetheless... After all, he was your man, and you weren't about to let him get away scott-free after causing you a scare like this.

"I... I signed up for that project on the space station."

"The one that involves the antimatter weaponry files?"

"Yes."

"The one I specifically asked you not to join?"

"... yes."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME VERITAS?!"

Ratio looked at his hands and sighed. "I'm sorry for ignoring your advice, but I had to contribute. Herta herself asked me to join the project, how could I turn her down?!"

You groaned. "That's because she KNOWS how dangerous that project is! Carrying around information like that is practically asking for an attack! Why do you think she chose you, huh? Because you're the only BLOODY MAN AROUND CRAZY ENOUGH TO SAY YES!?"

"How can you blame me for doing my own job?! What do you think I do all day, get paid for sitting on my ass? I had to take that risk! For us! For our future!" Ratio shook his head and gritted his teeth, wincing a little as he moved. "Everything I do is for you. Every penny I earn is to prepare for our future together. After the attack on the space station everyone has been acting on reduced salaries, and i calculated that the risk involved in that project was worth the potential reward of giving you a few happy months. I was merely attempting to think ahead."

"..."

"..."

"You got hurt... Because of me?"

Ratio recoiled and hurriedly went back on himself. "No, no, thats not what I'm saying! I just-"

"Veritas." You cut him off.

He sighed. "Yes, dear."

"It doesn't matter how many months or years of care-free time we can afford. Because none of it matters if you're not there to enjoy it with me." You reached to cup his face; he looked a bit like an angry kitten with his cheeks in your hands. You smiled affectionately at him and looked deep into his tired golden eyes. "We're doing fine. As long as you keep coming home to me, money isn't something I'm worried about."

The doctor sighed and looked away, but you could see a faint flush spreading over his pale cheeks. You smiled and kissed them tenderly, feeling the heat of his skin beneath your lips. This only made him more flustered, it seemed... You felt a shaky hand cup your waist and giggled slightly at the ticklishness of his touch, leaning into his torso whilst also trying to avoid his wounds. Ratio's other hand made its way into your hair, and without hesitation, you leaned in to kiss him.

Your husband tasted like honey on your tongue, his lips melting against yours as if it were the most natural thing in the world. You smiled into the kiss and deepened it slightly; shifting your weight so that he was pinned beneath your thighs. His breaths stuttered a little and you swallowed them up as if they were never there, depriving him of oxygen until he had to break away with flushed cheeks and an irritated huff.

Before the two of you knew it, you were ripping the clothes off of each other's bodies. Feverish kisses took both of your breaths away, and sweat had begun to gather in the dip where both of your chests made contact. The doctor's eyes were fiery and golden, piercing into you with a sharp, lust-driven gaze that sent a shiver down all the way to the very base of your spine.

"Hah... Eager, are we?" You teased, and he huffed at your suggestive tone.

"I can't help it dear... It's been a while, after all." He muttered breathlessly, the bulb of his throat moving up and down as he spoke. Sliding his hands down past your waist, he gripped your hips and pulled you into him, making you gasp and moan gently into his ear. You felt his hands squeeze tighter at the sound of your shaking voice, and you rocked forward into his lap, making him throw back his head and groan beautifully, eyes shut and lips parted.

Unable to resist the sight, you went straight back to his lips, devouring him with hot, wet kisses as you kept on rocking yourself in his lap. Rumbles rose up from his throat every time you managed to elicit a moan out of him, and you swallowed the vibrations straight off of his tongue. When you pulled back to grap some air, his beauty made your hips stutter against him. His dark curls were strewn all over his forehead and splayed out on the arm of your sofa, and his lips were puffy and red from all of your aggressive kissing. He was panting, hard; but you could feel something beneath your thigh that was definitely a lot harder.

Grinning to yourself and sliding a hand into his hair, you had one last thought before you gave in to the indecency that was threatening to overwhelm your mind.

This is going to be a longggg night.

878 words