𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓

Ellis

My eyes slowly peel open and the rays from the sun hits my eyes, I subconsciously squint before sitting up. I stretch my body before letting out a loud yawn.

Looking around I see Tobias sorting clothes and other things.

Why is he packing?

Then it hits me.

Oh yea, we're going home. Well, we're staying at Tobias's house. Which is more of a home to me than my own house.

He looks up at me and his eyes soften,
"Mornin' angel." His smiles grows as he looks at me.

"Morning." Another yawn escapes me as I get off the bed and make my way over to him. He sits the bag down and hugs me around my waist before placing a kiss on my forehead.

We stay silent for a while and just sway, before he asks a question.

"Are you ok? How are you feeling?" He uses his finger and pushes a bit of hair out my face.

"I'm... I don't know." I sigh a bit. "A part of me is saying he was wrong, and another is saying I'm overreacting." I finish before avoiding eye contact. I don't want to think I was just overreacting, or worse I don't want him to think that i'm pathetic or that I'm overreacting.

"You're not overreacting, I promise." Tobias kisses my forehead once more, reassuring me.
A few more moments of silence pass.

"What about touching?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you alright with me and Elijah touching you? Cuddling, or sexually." He cups my chin, forcing me to look at him."I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"I'm alright with you guys touching me, either way. Just let me know. Don't just do it suddenly." I tell him and he nods, "I wouldn't that anyways." He responds.

"I don't think I'll be too comfortable with many others touching me for a while." I rest my forehead on his chest and let a breath escape me.
He nods and presses a kiss in my hair.

"You're very affectionate today." I giggle as I lift my face to look at him.

"I just... feel guilty. Like I failed you, again."

"Hey, it's alright-"

"No- it's not." He pulls away, his expression changes. As if something had been weighing on his mind and I just released whatever it was.

"Tell me what's been on your mind."

"I feel like I'm not enough. Like I'm a terrible boyfriend. I've done so much to Elijah and it makes me sick to my stomach and not to mention, I can't seem to ever protect you. " He rants as he grips his hair, nearly pulling it out.

"You're not terrible, you're doing what you can. That should mean something. And I would never be mad at you over something you can't control. Not to mention Elijah forgave you a while ago." I smile as I walk closer to him, I place my hand on his cheek and give him a quick peck on the lips, "I was always told, don't let your past mess up your present, or you'll never have a future."

He sighed before letting go of his hair and nodding. "Thank you."

"No problem. Now let's pack. I don't want to spend any longer with the asshats here." I grumbled as I grabbed all clothes off the floor and sorted them in the correct luggage.

He laughs a bit at me, but I roll my eyes. I truly don't want to be here anymore. It's crazy how much happened in a matter of two days.

"Wait, Mr langz knows we're leaving right?" I turn my head and ask.

"Yea, I told him yesterday while you two were snoozing the entire day." He smirked as he knelt down beside me and helped me sort the clothes.

"Shut up." I groan, only for fits of laughter to come right after

-

After a while a notification popped up on Tobias's phone, I looked over and saw it was from his aunt.
_________
Auntie:
Im here
Read 10:58
__________

"Tobias your aunt is here." I say as I walk over to the bed and shake Elijah so he can wake up.
He sits up and stretches a bit before looking around confused.

"We're leaving Eli, come on."

He lazily swings his legs off the bed before getting up and grabbing his back, stumbling a bit. Luckily he still has his clothes on from yesterday.

Tobias laughs a bit at him before grabbing his things and opening the door for us. I grabbed my bag and left the room. I bit behind Elijah as he walked. When we passed by the front desk Tobias gave the lady our room key.

Elijah opened the door and held it for us and let it go once Tobias was out. I spotted Tobias's Auntie, Mr Langz stood next to her, clearly having a conversation. We walk towards the car and Mr Langz stops me by placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Ellis, im sorry that happened to you." He takes his hand off my shoulder before continuing, "I should have listened to you when you asked to switch rooms. And I truely apologize for his inappropriate actions."

"Thanks Mr Langz... and it's alright, you didn't know." I nod with a faint smile.

"I've asked the principal to give you and your partner's some time off, well at least until this trip is over."

I smile wider before my face freezes, "Wait, how did you-"

"Tyler told me, he thought that it would make me disgusted and get mad at you supposably." He rolled his eyes at the thought of it.

"A-And your not, right?"

"Of course not, I have a husband." He chuckled a bit before smiling at me, I felt myself calm down and smile.

"Thank you sir."

"No problem. I just hope you never come into contact with him ever again."

"Me too." I say as I feel someone take my bag off my back and I see its Tobias. "See you later sir." I wave him off as I get in the car. Tobias's Aunt gets into the car before starting the car.

And just like that, this trip was finally over.