Part 12: Truth fixes cracks

Back Sugar Rush, Sour Bill was cleaning up Danny's kart. He had the vast majority in an orange bin but was struggling to get the last little pieces.

"Hey, cough drop."

Sour Bill looked up to see Ralph looking down at him, just upset with his fist on his hips.

"Explain something to me. If Danny was never meant to exist, then why is his picture on the side of the game console," Ralph asked.

"Uh..."

Panicking, Sour Bill dropped the dustpan and broom and his hat flew off his head as he tried to make a run for it. Unfortunately for him, his small legs couldn't carry him fast enough and Ralph grabbed him. He then brought Sour Bill up to face him as he glared at him.

"What's going on in this candy-coated heart of darkness," Ralph asked, upset.

"Nothing," Sour Bill said, scared.

"Talk," Ralph barked.

"No," Sour Bill said, trying to stand his ground.

"I'll lick you," Ralph threatened.

"You wouldn't," Sour Bill said, calling his bluff.

"Oh yeah," Ralph asked as he stuck his tongue out.

He then licks Sour Bill right up his face.

"Oh! That's like sandpaper," Sour Bill said, horrified.

"Mmm. Wonder how many licks it will take to get to your center," Ralph said, trying to scare Sour Bill into taking.

"I'll take it to my grave, "Sour Bill said, terrified.

"Fair enough," Ralph shrugged.

He then tossed Sour Bill into his mouth and swirled him around. He then gets a sour taste, realizing Sour Bill's name wasn't just because of his attitude. He then takes Sour Bill out who was just having a crisis.

"Had enough yet," Ralph asked,

"Okay, I'll talk, I'll talk," Sour Bill said, begging for mercy. "Danny was a racer until King Candy tried to delete his code!"

"Tried to delete his code? So that's why he's a glitch! Why is he doing this to him," Ralph asked.

"I don't know," Sour Bill cried.

"Suit yourself," Ralph said, not believing him. He opens his mouth, ready to put Sour Bill back in.

"No, no, no! I swear I don't know," Sour Bill said, stopping Ralph. "He literally locked up our memories and I cannot remember! Nobody can! But I do know this." He gestures to Ralph to move him closer, implying this information is very confidential. "He'll do anything to keep him from racing. Because if he crosses the finish line, the game will reset and he won't be a glitch anymore!"

"Where is he now," Ralph asked.

"In the Fungeon with the Fix it siblings," Sour Bill answered.

"Felix and y/n," Ralph said confused and a bit upset to hear that.

"I'm sorry! That's all I know, I swear! Now, please, don't put me back in your filthy mouth again," Sour Bill cried.

Ralph simply stuck the sobbing Sour Bill on one of the lollipops which made Sour Bill stop sobbing.

Stick around," Ralph said, threatening.

"Yes, oaky, I will. Thank you," Sour Bill said as anything was better than being in Ralph's mouth.

Ralph then gathered up all the kart pieces and ran off. As Ralph ran away to get the kart fixed so he could make this right, Calhoun was in a field of licorice trying to find the Cy-Bug but he was a bit distracted. He felt a bit bad for suddenly lashing out at the siblings since he got used to their company. And y/n did have a nice smile and she was just trying to be nice to him. Though due to his trauma, it made him lash out and abandon them in this candy game.