Hina... and new jutsus

thinking, "talking", <noise> 

"Kushina-Nee!!!!!!" Megami had been training with Minato for some time now, and kushina decided to drop bye with some lunch. Kushina had hugged her first. 

"Ahhhh! You are getting better Megami! I'm so proud of you!" She then put her down. "Minato-Nee said I have perfect chakra control and a big chakra reserve!"

They were now sitting down together eating lunch. Kushina had broken the silence "Are you excited for the academy Megami?"

 Megami put down the empty bento box. "I guess. Tomorrow I will be hanging out with my sister and her friend. And then I guess I will go see if I can find Orochimaru-San after this." 

This surprised kushina and Minato. "You know Orochimaru-Sama?" they both asked at the same time. "Un hu. I met him two weeks ago. He has not warmed up to me yet, but he is getting there!" she stated with a big smile.

"Ah! Are we done training for today Minato-Nee?" she asked, smiling up at him. "Yes. Ill see you in two days!" She then got up to search for Orochimaru.

Funny thing about Megami is that she Got attuned to Orochimaru's chakra quickly. So, finding him will be a little difficult because he is good at hiding his chakra. It took her an hour to find him.

When he first finished reporting his mission, he was very aware of Megami trying to look for him. So, he cloaked his chakra and hid in a library for a bit then she got close, so he hid in a training ground.

 Then Megami had the brilliant idea of cloaking her chakra. Which put him on edge, so he hinged himself and sat in a dango shop.

Long story short she scared the Sh*t out of him when she popped out of nowhere.

Now walking back to his estate, he was scolding her. "You need a bell on you how do you disappear from my sight 3 times after you found me! Its also very rude to appear like that when someone is- Oi gaki! Are you even listening." He then noticed she was starring at him.

"You know its rude to stare. So, what are you looking at." That day he wore up his hair up in a bun. What she was staring at was the small corn snake looking at her from his hair. "You have a snake in your hair." She said, looking him in the eyes now.

He reached back and pulled the animal out. Getting a good look at it he knows which one it is. "Hina. Why are you in my hair?" 

The small snake just rapped itself around his shoulders and continued to stare at Megami. Please don't get attached to her Hina.  the snake and Megami stared at each other for a hot minute, then they were Infront of his estate. 

Like it all clicked for Megami she lit up and pulled her gaze from the snake. "Can I show you my new jutsus now!? We can eat the yakitori and tonkatsu I brung a while ago. 

(She had made yakitori earlier that day when she had sensed him in the village before training with Minato.)

What made him say yes was the food and NOT his curiosity.

So here they were sitting in the back yard going over all the water style jutsus she had masted. (the whole scroll) 

He was amazed that she has not gotten chakra exhaustion yet. She did D-S rank water release Jutsus. Well of course there was not a lot of power to the jutsus enough to kill someone but enough to hurt them.

"Did you see them!!! I practiced all month on them!! I can't wait to perfect them! Then ill be even stronger than you!"

He chuckled and turned around to walk towards the estate. "I saw. Maybe you will be stronger than me and maybe you won't. Well, know when you are older.

Now let's go I'm starved." Megami smiled brightly and followed him. They were in the woods behind his estate, so she did not ruin his backyard and house.

When they got back, she had heated up the food then served it to him. When they were sitting and eating Megami began asking questions. "How was your mission orochimaru-San?"

He thought about it for a second and decided to humor her. "it was well. Long journey but well. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. how was your week?" her smile lit up like a Christmas tree. "It was good Minato-nii and kushina-nii trained me on their off time. 

Oh! And my sister had invited me to come hang with her and her friend at the Uchiha district tomorrow. That made me happy because she normally doesn't invite me." Poor child, he thought.

"That's good. So, you won't be coming to find pester me?" she smiled up at him. She knew he did not mean it when he said she pesters him.

 "no. ill be back in two days though. After that ill be going to see my friend Shikaku Nara at his compound, so we can go feed the deer."

This surprised him greatly because he has seen the lazy Nara around quite a few times and can already tell he was nonsocial. Well maybe with the akimichi and Yamanaka heirs.

she then finished and went to put up her plates. When she came back, he was still sitting there. "Well ill see you in 2 days orochimaru-San!"

And just like always before he could protest, she was gone. Is he teaching that child hiraishin too?! He thought with an annoyed face.

_________________________________________

HI!!! another one out! we finally get to see cute Obito!!!!

Anyways! stay safe and live life! XOXO 99_livesss <3