Nara deer

thinking, "talking", <noise> 

The next day she avoided her sister and parents, which was very easy, and headed to the Nara compound. She Nocked on the door and Shikaku's mother had answered.

"Oh! Little Megami! Are you here for Shikaku? He told me you were both were going out to see the deer." She then let her in. "Yes Mrs. Nara. Thank you for letting me in" she then took her shoes off and took them with her so she could wake up Shikaku.

"No Problem, Dear. Tell him to check on that fawn that got accidentally attacked by the Inazuka ninkin"

"ok" Then Megami headed up stairs to wake up the lazy Nara. When she walked into his room the curtains were closed and he was still in bed.

So, she sat her shoes by the door and went to open the curtains which got her a groan of disturbance. Then she leant over his bed and near his ear and whispered his worst nightmare.

"Choza Had broken your shoji bord. And dirtied the pieces with food" With that he sat up strait. He had a shoji board made from emerald and the pieces made from obsidian that he loved more than his own life.

Only to see Megami.

"Troublesome Woman." He had grumbled getting out of bead. Megami grew a tic mark on her head and bonked him on the back of his head. "Itai!" she huffed walking out and allowing him to change.

"If im a troublesome woman then you're a troublesome man!" with that she grabbed her shoes and walked out. Before closing the door, she told him what his mother said. "Mrs. Nara said to make sure to check on that fawn the Inazuka ninkin accidentally attacked."

This made him groan with annoyance "What a drag."

She chuckled and closed the door, going to wait on the back engawa.

During times like these Megami likes talking to the Nara. Well only Shikaku. He is the only one to know about her home life, and he only found out because of the small things he noticed. And because he is super smart.

Then someone sat next to her. "Ready to go?" She then put back on her shoes and nodded her head.

Shikaku had a soft spot for Megami. . . . . .. Maybe because she was quiet and liked to laze around with him. But he also liked to hear her talk about her problems. It took a bit to make her crack and tell him.

That's why he planned to talk to her. Iruka was not the only one to see her break down in the forest. He saw her and was going to approach her till Iruka did, so he let him cheer her up.

It was silent for a bit walking in the woods, till they saw a few bucks peaking at them through the trees. Megami bowed to them out of respect, and they bowed back before moving and letting them through.

When she saw what they were guarding she gasped. That Inazuka dog did a number on that fawn. The mother was lying next to it. "Is the ninkin alive?" Megami asked knowing how protective the deer are over their fawns.

"He is alive, but he got injured when a buck caught up to him. A ninja was escaping from T&I and they let the ninkin help track him down. The genius had rubbed his scent on a fawn that was grazing in the grass and covered his scent trying to throw them off. It worked for him, but a Jonin had caught him in the end."

He then casually walked up to the fawn and checked out its left hind leg where it got mauled at. The deer are used to the Nara's that take care of them.

When he finished rebandaging the fawn's leg he got up and grabbed Megami's hand. "Come on the field is this way." She followed behind him smiling softly.