Chapter 1

Zariyah "Yuri" Winters

"Ari hurry up!" I heard my brother Isiah yell as I was packing my last bag to put in our car.

We were moving to New York since me and my siblings had planned to meet our mother, but i will forever remember all the memories I made growing up in LA. Once I finished zipping it up I picked it up rushing outside and putting the last bag in the trunk before getting in the back.

My dad waited for our sister Dalani to come and once she did she got in aswell and my dad cut on the AC pulling off.

I took some pictures on snap before we left in my room and I was looking at them and decided to post one on Instagram.

--

@normalzariyah: moving today🤧Liked by @dalanisdatbitch and 10,347 others

Liked by @dalanisdatbitch and 10,347 others.

user3: your so pretty girll😍
➡️ thank you love🩷☺️

View more comments

I had ended up falling asleep later and the trip the airport lasted 2 hours.

"Wake up Ari" I hear getting shake and I stretch a little before opening the car door and coming out.

We get our bags out walking in the airport as my dad drove off and the lady checks our passport and we go on the plane once we get our bags checked.

Once we got on the plane we headed to our seats and I was sitting next to lani as I got comfortable in my chair while they started serving lunch.

I only got tiny bit of food because I ate earlier and after that we started flying.

I turned my phone on airplane mode and watched the movie I played on the small screen in front of me.

It was soon nighttime and I was getting tired again so I fell back asleep just like most of the people in here right now.

The next day we finally arrived in the morning and we got out of the plane and I sighed still a little tired but energetic enough I guess.

We all had our bags and there our mom was smiling as I watched Dalani and Isiah run up to my mom and when they were done hugging her I hugged her as well saying hello.

"Oh I missed y'all so much I'm glad you made this work Ari." I smile nodding my head.

"Anyways we will catch up later go in the car so we could go home." She said as we got in the car after putting our bags in the trunk. I was in the front.

Home? I wouldn't call it that yet but ok.

If your wondering my parents are divorced. My mom moved to New York a week after the divorce and my dad stayed to still watch us especially lani and Isiah because she was only 15 and Isiah was only 16. Meanwhile I was 19.

To be real I expected it because they were very obvious when it came to arguing.

But that's enough talking about it because if I'm being completely honest it still makes me a little sad. My parents were in love with eachother and they showed it. I don't know what went wrong.

After 2 hours and a half we reached "home". Let me tell you this house was HUGEE.

It was a modern like mansion with two floors.

We all rushed inside making my mom laugh as we chose our rooms and ofcourse I got the second large room.

I set my bags down heading downstairs because our mom had called us.

"So I know Zariyah birthday is in 1 week and she's turning 20 so I bought her a car!" We all gasp and I shouted thank you while hugging my mom as she took out the keys to a light pink G-Class SUV what I know for sure I can't afford.

I screamed because that was the car I always wanted and I opened the door squealing as they covered their ears.

"Ok damn bro no need to make people go deaf the fuck." Isiah says making us laugh.

After 100 years of me admiring it we finally go back inside and it was close to night and I had already unpacked so I just took out my clothes to shower in my ensuite.

I closed my bathroom door turning on my shower and looking in the mirror twerking.

I laugh getting in the shower before and scrubbing my body and after that I shampoo and condition my hair washing it.

When I'm done I came out going to my room and I put on some panties and my pajamas. No I wasn't wearing any bra it's to uncomfortable.

I got my phone going in my bed as I turning on the small nightlight i had in my room and I just scrolled on TikTok after taking some pictures on Snapchat.

__
Hey babes🤭🤭

This ma first book so please show sum support.

I didn't read over I just wrote so excuse any mistakes.