Chapter 2

Khamyla "Unique" Francis

I woke up groaning from a headache I had, I shouldn't have drunk that much last night. I ever had to get an Uber.

I check the time on my phone seeing it was 5 in the morning as I stretch before heading to my bathroom and cutting on the light since it was a little bit dark.

I put on "so better blues" from Jhene aiko. I listen to her music and others but I mostly love her music. I relate to her so much.

I set my speaker on my marble counter turning on the shower and getting in washing myself and I decide to wash my hair as well.

Once I came out I moved my speaker and grabbed my toothbrush wrapping my towel around my body and brushing my teeth.

After that I used some mouthwash and washed my toothbrush placing it back in the holder and I head back into my room carrying my speaker and I just rest it down. I didn't turn the music off.

I got a short black skirt  out with a top that had the Nike sign on it, i was just heading out for some ibuprofen and which i thought i had already had but oh well. I was also gonna get some snacks.

I put on some Vaseline after posting it on my Instagram.

@prettyfacejustinnaa: I just vibe🤭💫Liked by @alaynnaa and 20,548 others

Liked by @alaynnaa and 20,548 others.

@alaynnaa: best😍😍
➡️ iktr tf😛🖕🏾

View more comments

Alayna was my best friend, we have been friends since Pre-K and even tho we fought over a guy once we never stopped completely talking.

I got in my car heading to the pharmacy which was 20 minutes away.

I parked my car heading inside and I went to get the ibuprofen first then the snacks. While walking into the snacks aisle I see another girl who was fine as hell.

Her hair was straight and she was wearing a short jumpsuit with some white Crocs. I saw she was struggling to reach something so I reached it for her and gave it to her smiling.

"Oh thanks" She told me. "No problem but hey, your kinda pretty and I was wondering if I could get your number?" I ask her and she thinks for a moment before pulling out her phone and giving it to me.

I insert my phone number and text myself so the number would show. After that she walked off when she took her phone back and I got the drink I was meant to get and head to the front counter.

She was already gone? Damn.

Once I payed for all my stuff I headed to my car and got inside resting my stuff in the front seat.

I started up my car humming silently as I drove home and reached back in no time as I grab my bag of stuff and locked my car after getting out.

I head inside cutting on my light then resting my bag down taking the ibuprofen out and taking it first thing.

My headache has calm down soon after but I was feeling hungry so I open my Oreos and just poured me a cup of Kool aid I had in my fridge.

I watched some random renovation house builds, I didn't really know what to watch.

Once I finished my Oreos I put the rest of my snacks up taking another Oreo out and I go on TikTok heading up stairs to my room and laying down scrolling on TikTok.

While scrolling I get a message from the girl from earlier.

??

hi, I know I'm texting you randomly but I just wanted to know your name u never told me?

Justina wbu?

ohh ok. I'm zariyah

Your name unique asf

lmfao thank you

anytime. but you need sum why u texting me??

oh I just wanted to ask if you wanna call or just talk. I'm really bored rn.

sure lemme just get my charger real quick.

alright

Once I got my charger I called her and she answered. We were on voice call so I couldn't see her and while she was doing something I quickly changed her contact name to "zariyah🧸".

"So how old are you." I ask her and she replies with 19 so I nod. "I'm 21."

She hums in response as we continue to talk about our life and stuff. I found out she had to move and she was only 3 days in New York. I'm surprised she knows where certain places are already.

We talked until it was nighttime and she got tired so we hung up and I just finished scrolling on TikTok until I got up to prepare for bed. I headed to my bathroom brushing my teeth and taking a quick shower.

I didn't play no music cause I was kinda tired as well so I just showered.

Once I got out I put on a bra and panties before laying down after putting my iPhone, iPad and MacBook on charge.

I got comfortable after making  random scenarios of people I don't even know exist to be honest. But it helps me sleep better.

I stretch my legs out yawning before actually closing my eyes and going sleep.

_

_

opinions so far?

Like I said I didn't read over so excuse my mistakes PUHLEASEE😪