What happened to her ears

A hour later after Nillen born her parents started to notice something weird about Nillen.

"Honey, come here." Said the dad while looking confused. "What is it babe?" Said the mom. "Look at her ears. They're not supposed to be like that." Said the dad. "They look fine to me." Said the mom. "How would you know? you're not a rabbit." Said the dad, the mom gives a death stare to the dad. "Look, rabbits ears are supposed to be upward in a hour but Nillen's ears are still downward and it's not supposed to be like that. Unless she's just upset." Said the dad.

"Okay let's just give her time to express her feelings alright." Said the mom. "Alright." Said the dad, Nillen started laughing for no reason and her parents shook. "Call the doctor please!" Said the dad.

"Hey doctor please tell me you got good news." Said the dad. "Well her ears way be floppy but she's gonna be fine." Said the Doctor. "So what caused her to have floppy ears?" Said the dad. "The cause are the fact the her muscles didn't work out well the rest is unknown but don't worry maybe one they're won't be floppy anymore." Said the doctor.

"Oh thank god it's not a disease or trauma." Said the dad. "You can say that again I'm glad she's safe." Said the mom. "Just imagine if it was something else but he did said that it's unknown." Said the dad. "Not all unknowns are that bad." Said the mom. "Guess you're right she'll be fine." Said the dad.