First Time (YuujixReader)

Notes: Sukuna takes his brother Yuuji to a strip club for his 18th Birthday.

I had the this story drafted for a while, I finally decided to post it. I remember writing this after listening to Hypnotized by Akon. So yea, Yuuji got it bad for you!!! Hope you all enjoy.

Reader has a big butt this story sorry but we all know what Yuuji prefers. And to avoid using Y/N, your stage name will be bunny.

"It'll be fun, Yuuji don't be a little bitch,"Sukuna said. "It's your 18th birthday, alcohol and hoes are all you need."

Yuuji sighed he could tell he wasn't getting out of this. Sukuna was always dragging him to places he didn't wanna go. All he wanted to do was go to the movies. But Sukuna was having none of it.

That's how he ended up here at a strip club surrounded by sweaty horny men and half naked women. He was uncomfortable and hot. It was extremely crowded tonight. The smell of weed, sweat,cheap perfume and sex filled his nostrils. He hated it.

"What's the matter brat you don't like it? Sukuna asked with a smirk.

"I just want to go home. I didn't want to come here." Yuuji complained.

"Stop being a little bitch you're only 18 once. Enjoy yourself," Sukuna said as he grabbed a girl's ass as she passed.

"Fuck off," Yuuji groaned.

Sukuna laughed. "Come on Yuuji,loosen up."

"You're a pain in the ass, Sukuna," Yuuji sighed.

"Come on, you'll thank me later,"Sukuna said with a smirk."You just need a few drinks." Sukuna said as he pulled his younger brother along.

Yuuji knew it was pointless to argue. So he decided to just give in and see what would happen.

They approached the bar and sat down. The bartender gave them a quick look. "What can I get you boys?"

"Two beers,"Sukuna said as he lit up a blunt.

Yuuji sat silently looking at his phone. Sukuna nudged him. "Drink up brat. I know you ain't gonna be a pussy. Drink the beer."

He hated the taste of beer. But he didn't want to argue so he took a sip. "There's a good boy,"Sukuna laughed.

"Shut up," Yuuji groaned. "Why did I even agree to come out with you?"

"Because we're family and I'm awesome. Now stop bitching and enjoy yourself,"Sukuna smirked as he blew a puff of smoke into Yuuji's face.

Yuuji rolled his eyes, reluctantly obliged.
Sukuna downed his beer in a couple gulps. He was used to the bitter taste of alcohol.

Yuuji finished his beer. "That's fucking disgusting," he groaned.

"Don't be such a bitch. It'll help you relax,"Sukuna laughed.

"You're annoying, you know that right?"
"Shut the fuck up."

"Asshole."

"Bitch."

Yuuji shook his head. "I'm done."he sighed, as stood up from his seat.

"Oh come on. Don't be like that. Loosen up,"Sukuna smirked."One more drink can't hurt. Just try it. If you hate it I'll leave you alone for the rest of the night."

"Fine one more drink,"Yuuji said reluctantly.
Sukuna waved over the bartender.

"Another round?" the bartender asked.

"Give me a shot of Hennessey and the same for my brother." Sukuna ordered.

"Alright, coming right up." the bartender said as she turned to grab the drinks.