Late Night Snack (SukunaxReader)

You and Yuuji had just finished having sex a little while ago and he was already sound asleep. You were pretty horny and unfortunately for you, he had a short stamina when it came to sex. It didn't take long at all to get him off, even though it felt nice, you were never able to finish. The two of you had been dating for seven months. Yuuji was sweet and gentle the whole time. You couldn't help but feel a little bit pent up every night you slept with him, but you loved him, and he always made you happy.

Your normal routine after the two of you were done was to just go and grab a late-night snack, and then masturbate if you were still in the mood.

You sat on the edge of the bed and let your feet touch the cold floor. The air conditioner was on so it was a little chilly in the room. You looked behind you at the sleeping Yuuji and smiled. You leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you, Yuuji. I hope you know that. Sweet dreams, baby."

You reach down grabbing the shirt Yuuji threw on the floor and slip it on. You got up and walked out of the room. Walking down the hall, and to the stairs, and make your way down to the kitchen. You walk in and flip the light switch and turn on the lights.

It was about two in the morning. Everyone was fast asleep and the house was silent. The only noise you could hear was the refrigerator running and the A/C unit blowing air.

You searched the cabinet for your pocky box. You couldn't find it.

"Where the hell is it?" You whisper.

You move to the pantry, still, you couldn't find it.

"That's weird."

You continued to search, checking the cabinet one more time.  You stepped back to get a full view of the cabinet to try and see if you missed it.

"Ohh I see it," You say with a smile. You climb up onto the counter, standing on your tip toes to try and reach the box on the top shelf.

You stretch your arms up, you could feel the hem of your shirt raising slightly. Your fingers barely grazed the box. You could feel the hem of the shirt riding up a little more and now the bottom of your ass cheeks was exposed slightly.

"Goddammit! who keeps putting my snacks on the top shelf?," You say quietly. Whoever did it pushed it back farther making it harder to reach. Your fingers touched the box.

"Ah ha!" You reached as far as you could and the tips of your fingers barely touched the corner of the box.

"Almost...got..." You reach again and this time you push the box closer to the edge of the shelf. You were finally able to grab the box.

"Yes!," you whisper happily.

"Late-night snacking, again are we?" You hear a familiar deep voice say from behind you.

You jump slightly. You didn't think anyone else was up, or even heard you.

You whipped your head around to see Sukuna standing at the entrance of the kitchen with a devilish smirk on his face.

Your eyes widen at the sight of him, he was only wearing grey sweatpants that were hanging dangerously low. Exposing the v-line of his hips and the small trail of hair leading into his sweats. He had his hands in the pockets of his pants. His toned body was glistening, making him look like a statue, you could see his muscles flex under his skin as he adjusted himself.Your eyes traveled to the tattoos that decorated his body. The black lines and designs complimented him nicely. He was the complete opposite of his brother, in every way. Where Yuuji had a baby face, Sukuna was chiseled. Where Yuuji was soft spoken and sweet, Sukuna was arrogant and intimidating. And where Yuuji had a six pack, Sukuna was stacked with rock-hard abs.