Chapter 18

A/N: It's a slight lemon so you're not getting that little lemon emoji.

"You're bleeding," Odessa breathed out.

"I-It's my first time. I-I think it's normal."

"I wouldn't know. I'm going to go slow for now."

I nodded my head before it fell back against the pillows. It was slow. Just like she said it would be. The pull and then push back in. It felt like I was getting stretched out more than usual since her cock was lengthy and girthy. Not to mention, we just had our first time together a few days ago. Now that I had gotten comfortable with it, I wanted to take her for the first time. I wanted to feel her in me. Feel all of her. And fuck was she massive.

She started to get a bit faster and harder, too. These long, hard thrusts before she did it again, picking up the pace, but not losing that hard pound.

"Fuck, Dez."

"You ok? I can always stop."

"I'm ok. Please, keep going."

"Are you feeling alright?"

"I feel so fucking good right now."

"Good," she smiled, getting back to business.

That familiar knot started to form and I felt her cock twitch and throb.

"Do you want me to come inside you?"

"N-No. Not yet."

She nodded and once both of us were ready, I came and she pulled out, that familiar white liquid running down her cock. She hovered over me, pressing her forehead to mine.

"You did so well for me. Such a good girl."

"Thank you, Odessa."

Her eyes opened wide and she pulled away. She slowly bent down to grab her toga, but the door burst open. I grabbed the sheets and pulled them over my body while Odessa just froze in place.

"What in the hell is going on in here?!" my father yelled.

Shit.

"Father, I can explain."

"No. Not anymore, Y/N."

He marched over to Odessa, who placed one hand over her private area while her other arm was placed in front of her chest. She turned and faced my father.

"I told you I'd make you pay. Today is that day. Put on your toga, you filthy monster."

He spat at Odessa's feet before leaving the room, slamming the door shut. Odessa grabbed her toga and hastily put it on. She helped me put mine on and we walked out of the room, my father waiting there with a couple of guards.

"What's the meaning of this?" I asked my father.

"Odessa, since you are the champion, I think everyone needs to know who you are. The real you."

No. He was going to expose her.

"Please, follow me."

"And if I don't?" Odessa asked.

The guards pointed their spears in her face.

"You think that is going to scare--ow! Fuck!"

The one guard had lunged forward and stabbed at her cheek. It wasn't deep enough to go through the muscle and possibly through her mouth. But it was enough to cause damage. Blood poured out from the wound and the second guard lowered his spear, aiming for the neck.

"That was just a warning," the guard who stabbed her said.

"Fine," Odessa said and followed my father.