Chapter 30[🍋]

I was pinned between my bed and Odessa's muscular form above me, her lips trailing up and down my neck as she was grinding into me. Her erection was getting harder and harder by the second the more she ground her hips against me. I wrapped my arms around her, the pads of my fingers running up and down the backside of her toga. I wanted nothing to be in between us.

"Dez, please."

"Give me a second, love," she said.

She bit hard into my skin, causing me to lurch forward slightly and let out a moan.

"Now the entire empire will know you're mine."

"I think they already know."

"Either way, you're mine. No one else's."

See, the way she said it, left a shiver down my spine. In a good way. The way Aetius said it made it such a turn off. Maybe it was because Odessa truly loved me and Aetius was just using me to get to the throne. To get the power I held to my name. But with me not being blood related to my father, would I still have the power? I was his illegitimate kid, therefore, the illegitimate heir. Whatever. It doesn't matter. All that matters is Odessa.

She left more marks on my neck before she finally removed the togas that were keeping us from one another. Fuck she still looked so stunning underneath. The way her abs tensed as she continued to grind her erection against me. I swallowed hard, knowing that the first time she put it inside me, it wasn't all the way in for me, as there were a few more inches left. Her length and girth was something to rival. And no one would beat her even if they tried.

"Stop staring, love," she said, snapping me from my thoughts.

"I-I'm sorry," I said.

She chuckled, placing her hand underneath my chin. "No worries, love."

She pressed a quick kiss to my lips before they trailed down my chest, to my stomach, and finally to my thighs.

"Are you still ok with this?"

"Yes. I'm still ok with this."

"Alright."

She lowered her head and I unconsciously spread my legs open for her. She stuck two fingers in her mouth before slowly inserting her index finger inside me.

"F-Fuck, Dez," I whined.

"You make such lovely sounds for me," she said. "Only for me."

"Only for you."

Her finger slowly pushed in and then pulled out. One of her fingers alone could fill me up. Two was a stretch, literally. A third was pushing it, and a fourth was a bit too much. But I wouldn't know, since she only put two fingers inside of me. I was just taking a guess because of her large hands. While I was lost in thought, she sneakily inserted a second finger. The pain started to sear throughout down there, but it soon turned to pleasure as I fell into pure bliss. My eyes fluttered closed and I focused on how good she was making me feel. The way her fingers curled upwards at times to the way they easily slipped in and out now that my body was creating fluids.

"D-Dez!" I snapped my head up, feeling a third finger be inserted.

"D-Do you not want me to add a third in?" she asked, stopping her movements.

"I-I was just caught off guard, that's all."

"Do you want me to continue with the three fingers?"

"Yes. Please."

She nodded her head, "Alright. If it's too much, please tell me to stop."

I nodded. She went back to pumping her fingers in and out until a warm feeling was starting to bubble up down there. That familiar knot started to form and I threw my head back, just reveling in the actions taking place here right now. As the knot was starting to unravel, my eyes rolled back into my head and I let out a loud moan, spilling everything onto her hand.