3

Y/n pov

"solve these questions! I'll check them in 15 minutes" I stared at the paper. 20 questions ain't that bad.

*time skip*

And I'm done with 5 questions so far! Pretty good right I know *proud sigh*I'm amazing in math I don't know why I need some shit lessons ugh

"alright times up, hand the paper over" SHIT! ALREADY!? THAT WASN'T EVEN 15 MINUTES!!! UHHHH WHAT DO I DO! "uh? It's time already? I've still got 10 minutes sir" "are you being serious right now? It's been 15 minutes yn hand it over" "I- no please I'm not done!" "you've probably done 15-16 questions if you couldn't do some then it's alright" he said as he took the paper from me, he scanned the paper for a good 2 minutes and flipped the paper seeing it empty he looked at me. "yn? Are you for real being serious right now? Are you in your right set of mind? 15 minutes yn! I expected 15-16 questions to be done what the fuck is this? 5 question? Really yn 5 QUESTIONS!? and to top this all of.. 3 of them being wrong!? YN! WERE YOU NOT LISTENING THE EXPLANATION?? Where are you!? Huh!?" he said the last part while knocking my head with his index knuckle a bit roughly. I hissed in pain as I held the area he knocked with my palm.

" look sir I'm actually not in a situation where I can focus and study! I'm going through alot right now and it's too hard for me too focus and stu-"

" *sigh* yn, I'm trying my best to stay calm and teach you the subjects you are failing calmly, because you definitely don't wanna see my actual side of teaching students because I only teach boys not girls and you are my first student who is a girl, and I don't teach girls with my aggressive side, so would you please do me a damn favor AND JUST LISTEN PROPERLY!?"

I just stared at him and said" can we take a break? Please? 20 minutes is also fine for me" "fine, we can only 10 minutes" "Noooo 15?" "5 minutes yn" "WHAT? from 10 you came to 5??" "well that's your fault innit?" Mr Choi said while chuckling slightly. I groaned and mumbled an 'okayy' as I fiddled with my fingers thinking on what to do. Then I looked at my professor who was typing something on his laptop. I explored his facial features, his beautiful almond eyes, his sharp pointed nose, his sharp jawline, his soft cherry lips and his long eye lashes makes everything just as better.

"girl I know I'm handsome but I don't think you should be staring at me like that for too long" he said in his deep voice with a hint of teasing in his voice after he gave a slight and proud chuckle.

I looked away in a hurry and cleared my throat as there was a silence between us for few second before Mr choi decided to break and said "listen hear carefully yn I'm explaining you the methods on how to do this again, and I'll help you do few questions on this paper, once you're done with all of these 20 questions then let's end our lesson today and we'll start tomorrow again is that clear?" "yes sir!" I said with determination, as he started to explain me the method again I listen attentively this time as I understood everything, he did the 3 questions I did wrong and then gave me the paper to do the rest of the 15 questions "this time I'll give you 20 minutes yn I'm telling this to you again... Ask me if you have a doubt I'm making test papers for my students right now so carry on doing your worksheet and I'll check them in 20 minutes okay?" I nodded and I started to do the questions.

*time skip*

"Mr Choi? I'm done I just didn't get 2 questions do you mind explaining them to me?" "yes sure let me go through it first then I'll explain them to you" I mumbled a 'okay' as I saw him scan the paper with concentration for a good 5 minutes and I saw him look over to me with a slight smile and said "good work yn, you've improved you've just got 1 wrong, I'll explain That to you aswell with the other 2 questions, come here" he said as I leaned my body forward to see him explaining but accidentally without realizing I rested my chin on his muscular bare arms and listened to him but saw him stop mid way as I felt him tense up, but ofcourse me having the most stupidest dumbass still didn't realize what I was doing and continued staying in this position. After a few minutes of Mr Choi silence he released a heavy breath and relaxed himself before he started explaining me the questions.