1. Introduction

As I stand there on the stage staring blankly into the silent crowd, that is filled with judgment, betrayal, disgust. Yet not a word is removed from anyone's lips, I stand there not moving a muscle wishing, hoping that I could disappear. If I could go off the grid off the face of the earth to forget what has happened this night of February 5th, 2024. Or even rewind time and make things right and never have done what I did, to make my life this way and have hurt the people that mean the most to me. But for you to understand what happened tonight we need to go back the very beginning, of how this all started.

        Hi, I'm Adria Wixx I'm 17 years old, I am the daughter of Jacob and Laura Wixx, I am the second oldest of 4 kids I have an older brother Marcus he's 22 and a sophomore in collage at NYU. My younger sister Nadia is 15 and a freshman in Highschool, my youngest brother Carson is 11 and in 5th grade. I was born in Texas, lived there for 3 years of my life then we moved to California for my mom’s job. We have lived in San Francisco for 14 years, all of us kids went to Jefferson Elementary school then moved to George Washington High school. We live in a good wealthy neighborhood in Pacific Heights.

        Now my best friend Camila Adler has lived next to us for my whole life in Cali. She is five foot six inches tall with dark brown hair that goes to the middle of her back her skin is sun tanned with green almond eyes and a smile that goes from ear to ear. We are in the same grade, and we are the same age, she has an older brother Lance. He is a year older than us so this year he is a senior in high school, Marcus and he have been friends for a long time until Marcus went to college. They kept in touch for a while then drifted apart, which I guess is what happens when you are in two different places hours away with new friends. I have always been close to Lance, all 4 of us would play together and have sleep overs when we were kids.

        When we got into middle school Lance and I drifted apart, as I started to mature into a young woman. He became a cocky ass jock on the football team as the best running back in the school, and a track state champ of 2018. As all immature teenager boys are he became very dirty and horny, he would constantly hit on girls and tried to sleep with every girl in the fucking school. It was super annoying and gross he has tried to sleep with me, I always thought it would be weird because I grew up with him. Sure, he was super-hot and a jock, but he was my best friend's brother. Along with my brother's good friend and I wasn't going to sleep with him have I thought about it? Of course, I have I've fucking dreamed about it but that doesn't mean I'm going to betray my best friend and do her brother.

              Now here's a few more things you need to know about me, when I was five, we got our first dog then he got ran over which was sad. He was a German shepherd Husky mix; his name was Greg he was super sweet and loved people. It was super sad when he died, but I don't really remember him that much about him. Then after Greg died, we got a cat her name is Luna she's a fluffy calico, and she's still alive. She's like 11 years old which is old for a cat but she's super sweet, about two years after we got Luna, we adopted another dog. This one is an Orange Lab named Ginger she is so cute and loving, she is still alive and is 8 years old.

        I have had 3 boyfriends in my life the first one was John White, and it was 8th we both jumped in headfirst to this relationship. So, the whole time was awkward, we would hang out after school, and we never went out on a date. He would go to my volleyball games, track meets, and my basketball games. My second boyfriend was again in 8th grade his name was Andrew Johnson, he was from a different state on the other side of the US. So, I never met him we just dated online, and we would Skype and call, but we never met face to face. So long distance relationships didn't really work, later I found out that he was cheating on me with three other girls which I knew was happening.

        My third boyfriend was in 9th grade, and he went to our school his name was Jason Michaels, he was super sweet and clingy, and we would go on dates hang out we dated for about a year. Until I broke up with him because he was just using me to get close to Camilla which pissed me off, but it hurt a lot, because that was the first real relationship, I had that was with someone I really liked. Camilla is dating him now and they've been dating for almost 2 1/2, years which I'm happy for her. But it's not fair that he was using me, and he never even apologized for it, I'm not saying that I'm insecure and angry about her getting the man of her dreams but. It's like I never got an explanation or an apology about what he did, which I guess doesn't matter anymore because it's been almost three years since I dated him.

        Now I'm single and it's the first day of junior year and I was so excited, because I just have one year left until I graduate and leave this hell hole. But I don't know how to feel because Camilla and I have always wanted to go to the same school, but she wants to go to the school that Jason is going to. It really pisses me off that he's taken her from me, like she doesn't even want to hang out with me anymore. Again, I'm not insecure about it but it just hurts like I'm lonely, now and the only person that I can really talk to about this is Lance.

        It's super hard for me to talk to him because he's always hooking up with people, and every time he does talk to me, he tries to get me to sleep with him. So, I can forget what's happened and it's not even the right thing to do so I can't talk to anyone, and my mother doesn't care about me she just listens to what she wants to hear it hurts. Now enough about my background and issues let's get to the story of how I became known as the school slut!