Café performance/Café-Auftritt

"Mom! I'm leaving now." I yell out to her as I see her walk out of her room. "Wow honey, you look great." She smiled softly. I was wearing a nice white shirt, black dress pants, and black heels. "Well I have to leave now or else i'll be late." I say as I open the door. "I'll be back around 7:00, bye mom I love you." I smile and walk out the door to my black 2006 Saleen S7 that was parked in our driveway .(or whatever car u wanna pick idk many cars.)

I pulled into Wagner's(name of the restaurant)Parking lot. I release a nervous sigh and take a deep breath before taking my keys and exiting the car. When I got in, a man with a german accent greeted me. "Ah, you must be Y/N! Hallo!" He smiled and went in for a hug. I smiled and hugged back awkwardly. "Nice to meet you sir, is everything set up already?" I asked. "Ah yes! Right up there on the stage!" He points over to a stage decorated with marble statues and fancy tiling. I drop my stuff off in the staff lounge and get on the stage. All eyes were on me, I cued the owner to start the music. I took a deep breath as I heard the melody of 'Hopelessly Devoted To You' from Grease.

After the song ended, I could hear the claps and cheers of the people in the restaurant. I had a giddy smile on my face as I bowed and walked off stage.

Little did I know, some special people were in the crowd that day.

"She's really good."

A/N: This was a little rushed because I wanna get as much updates in as I can this week because I have to go to my sister's wedding and then I have state testing next week:(