Dolly House

Hey guys subscribe to my YouTube 😩

🤣siike just practicing for when I get on my vlogging zoom.

But here we are tightholes member you mada birth you good 🥹💋.

Holborn Road
Kingston
Somewhere Uptown 📍
8:30am

Wappen to dah suck toe man yah kmt .

Idk who encourage me fi married and live wid man so early .My bad my manners I'm Shanique a young entrepreneur that sells coochie products .

Shans coochie wonder ,the name came to me in a dream ,me ancestors show me a sign a me run wid it .

Me get the work unnuh run wid it nuh blccc .

Idk fi some reason Derrick Morgan just stuck inna me head affi lef out TikTok one day .

I started this small business after hearing Amy sister in law complain about bad odor .Did tell her if she a whore and a fuck pan the lil nerd man weh she expect .
Ph balance off the scales me Fada .

You cya have man and you coochie sour .

Dem Deff 🤣.

Im supposed to be getting ready to market my product but dah coolie man yah test me faith .Cause why him gone over 4 hour now and him know him supposed to pick me up and bring me guh TVJ.

Him better lucky the doll cannot drive and is meant to be a passenger princess like him wah me sweat up inna bus and then me guh green and a kick like whisper.And if me call him and bring him dung a me ago get wrong .

yk you man sensitive already.

Limit lowe me big buddy man .

Sorry ,let me off a you vehicle a doe like how yah angle me fi the sir .

After fixing my hair for the fourth time in the mirror I smile and do the period sign .

The man couldn't ask fi a next wife .

Crazyyy all yah fi do a dress up and bathe dats it doll .

Rrrskrrr and look good me luvvvv.

Seeing that my husband was nowhere to be found I went ahead to call him.

Voicemail ???? Kmtoothhhh

Nuh see the man a ignore we goods

Not the time subby not the time .

I know my friends probably think I have the happiest marriage .What people don't know getting married young is a huge responsibility.

Nobody talks about the insecurities,the days where arguments escalate to the point of no return .

And if anybody should ask me about my married life ,I'll forever tell them it's good just know me have the man heart and him have me heart .