Party

Heyyy Lovies ,I'm back 😩flu did a beat the doll bad

Heyyy Lovies ,
I'm back 😩flu did a beat the doll bad .

But @iyannamoone bad me up .

Dropping the YouTube for real .
Same chapter how most of it was deleted so it's going to be different cause me scenes dem only come once .enjoy another chapter dropping later .

New Kingston Business Center
Dominica Drive
Kingston 📍
5:00pm

Yess another day at the plantation has ended cheers to the weekend the work place couldn't wul me dung .It's now Friday and oh how I just want to sleep all weekend and binge watch movies .

She wah suck off me big toe but that kinda nasty ,I chant in my head .

Idk the song seems to be stuck in my head ,so I sing it 24/7.Strange enough cause I dont use social media my phone didn't have the space for TikTok or even Instagram .Never ever been on that app only WhatsApp which consisted of only 7 numbers ,4 was my coworkers and the rest was my cousin, best friend and therapist .

Idk who wish them bad prayer pan me phone but me Blu battery swell and stop work and the man weh fix phone ago tell me 7000 g fi a BLU battery .

count me out ,me nah pay dah bill deh ,technically I don't have a phone and i do

Sounds crazy.

Cause I used two wires to string the battery into the phone. The trick is once you move you it shuts down .

gyalie buss we pan a new phone .

As much as I cant afford to I'll have to make some sacrifice cause everyone needs a phone .

excuse ,but yes I am now forced to get a phone ,make sure ago get a good phone cause I need put my self out there .My therapist advised me that its okay to put myself out there not everyone is like my father .

Always tried to bury the trauma to escape the anxiety and insomnia it came with ,fact that my mother died because he wasn't man enough to get a job instead he stole goats and cows .I would always overhear the arguments my parents had ,she always tried to encourage him to not steal.I wished she loved herself enough to leave cause that man was indeed her downfall in this life ,a beautiful soul she was from what I remembered who fell In love with the wrong man,most women believe in struggle love the kinda love that allows you to take  not even find a night's meal to struggle with a man until he makes it her case she hoped he would be a better man the one that sold her the dream .

The lady get trick waiiiii.

When my father lost his first job as a contractor cause he was caught stealing he never looked or even thinked about finding a new job ,my mother became the breadwinner do washing and cleaning jobs even then he still stole from her and blamed it on my sisters .