StaticMoth 🐑

⚠ WARNINGS ⚠
-Just a lil kiss, sorry
-Fluff?
-Short, sorry
-Valentino actually being good for once

------------------------------

Vox was in the studio, observing the streets of the city with his multiple TVs, laptops, phones, and other various devices.

His eyes narrowed as he saw Alastor, walking with none other than the princess of hell. His fingers curled into the solid desk, scraping it as he stood up, glitching slightly.

"How dare that fucker show himself.. even after the warnings I've given him!"

"Really? You're still hung up on him?"

The Overlord stood up straight, turning quickly. There stood Valentino, standing with a cigar between his fingers. His eyebrow was raised both in annoyance and curiosity.

Mostly in annoyance.

And a hint of jealousy.

Over Vox's obsession with the radio demon.

Vox sighed, pressing a hand against his screen.

"Not now, Val. I'm busy."

The moth frowned, taking a few delicate steps closer to the TV demon.

"With what, dealing with your crush on that red bimbo?"

Vox glared up at him, clenching his teeth. "You know it's not like that, Val. Now please-"

Valentino cut him off as he placed a delicate hand on the back of his screen, turning it to where he was facing him.

"I know you don't really want me to leave, Voxy.. you wouldn't leave me alone, would you~?"

A light pink shaded into the overlord's screen as he heard the moth's tone. "Wait, that's not-"

He was once again cut off as Valentino's lips met his. He proceeded to immediately melt into the kiss, his arms wrapping around the other overlord's waist.

His tongue came out from the screen and met with Val's, what was formally a sweet and innocent kiss turning into a wet and sloppy make out.

When they broke away Val smirked, watching as Vox took in deep, heavy breaths.

"Told you you didn't want me to leave~"

".. I guess you were right."

"You feeling better now, Voxy?"

"The nickname just ruined everything."

"Come on, you know you love it."

"..Fuck me."

"Oh trust me, I will."

------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Sorry it was so short, but I'm running out of ideas and didn't know how to portray these two-

Hope you enjoyed! ♤♡◇♧

Word Count: 370