Chapter- 3

JJ's POV

I was chilling, watching some content on you tube when I hear a knock on my door. I know exactly who it is. The same girl I met at Mia's house. I called Mia asking about my parcel and explaining her the whole scene that happened when i went to pick it up from her place. She told me that the girl I met was her new flat mate and friend from America and that she'll inform her about me. I could've gone again to her house after Mia told her about it but no. I could've but I would not. She disrespected me, unknowingly, but she did and now she herself will come to my door knocking, which she already has. I take my time to open the door and see her nervous expression. I smirked at her. She hands the parcel over to me. I wait for her to apologize but to my surprise, she doesn't. In fact she tries to pull off a strong straight face even at her embarrassing state. I haven't had anyone behave so cold with me in a while now. For someone like me who cannot even go to a Tesco without getting crowded by fans, her unbothered attitude towards me is somewhat disturbing and refreshing at the same time. 

She leaves without saying a word. "Thank You", I say mockingly. All I can stare at is her back. Her long black hair reaching exactly at her hips where her waist ends and the arse starts. Her back is mad. A perfect peach there. To be honest, she is fit. Not a gym body but still a hot one. 

Avni's POV

What a jerk. I had this whole speech ready in my mind apologizing to him for my misunderstanding until I saw him with that smirk. He looked at me as if he knew what I was thinking. I could tell that he was enjoying this. That's when I was put off by his attitude and left without saying anything. I'm in the middle of my piled up clothes while arranging my wardrobe when I hear Mia. She's back but with someone. I can hear a man laughing with her. "Avniii", she shouts. "Please come here." I go outside only to see her talking to the jerk. Great, he's here again. Isn't he some big shot youtuber? Shouldn't he be busier than this? I thought to myself. 

"So, the whole misunderstanding was because of me. I forgot to tell you about the parcel and didn't inform JJ to collect it from you and not me." Mia says. "Go ahead and do your introductions once again, nicely this time so I can stop feeling guilty for this whole situation."

"Nahh, it's cool man. Don't blame yourself. People should be less presumptuous innit." JJ said while taunting me. I rolled my eyes at him as he smirked. What was his problem? I was getting tired of cheeky little comments.

"Haven't you got something better to do, big youtuber?" I ask. 

"Oh, finally you know who I am. Geez! Only a matter of time and you'll be a fan."

I was too stunned to speak but before any words could come out of my mouth, I burst into a laughter. Man this guy was something else. How can someone think so highly of themselves? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for confidence. In fact I myself have a little pride in what I have achieved but he is too much.