Satoru Gojo x Reader - "Was it really coincidental?"

"WAS IT REALLY COINCIDENTAL?"

You grew up thinking you were quite unique and special than the others around your age, someone who could see curses and have an ability like an assasin who could go on stealth that's only possible on video games you could play on consoles.

You were self-taught since the generation you've followed within your family wasn't aware they're one of the one percent of the people outside of Japan that have potentials becoming a jujutsu sorcerer.

Yet despite the lack of teachers who could teach you about Jujutsu, you tried to cope with using the available methods of learning until you've met an old lady who was able to teach you about sorcery until you've graduated high school and finally met a Japanese guy with a dark long hair tied up on a bun at the back of his hair.

You thought he's quite tall the moment you stood before him after he took your prey for practice one night and ate it in front of you.

He recruited you after seeing you've got potential that he wants you to join his ideals. You weren't really interested in the kind of ideals he has when the number of sorcerers outside Japan wasn't vast, unlike in Japan, where you decided to make a deal with him.

He would share his vast knowledge about sorcery in exchange for being part of his group that he accepted. He took you in and brought you with him all around his travels, while learning his language, sorcery, and a lot about him not just the fact that this man acts older than he is despite that he's the same age as you but also some personal matters about how he started his group, why he kept the kids, and the one intrigued you the most, his best friend Gojo Satoru that as soon as you've stepped foot in Japan.

Geto knew how much you're interested about the strongest sorcerer of this era that he offered you a mission that you've taken without thinking since it is related to Gojo's mission that's classified only for special grade sorcerers like Suguru Geto and Satoru Gojo.

Your mission was to steal the curse intended for Gojo Satoru to exterminate and bring it to Geto's location. The location of your mission was at a tourist spot near an Onsen, that you pretended to be a foreign tourist.

That curse was only active at night, and you came earlier than the appointed time that you walked across the street to try and eat some street foods. It was timely that a festival was being held at the moment till you bumped your back against a tall guy wearing blindfolds and carrying a lot of food inside his plastic bags that he bought from different stalls.

"Careful.."

He said while holding your arm that you turned around to look at who you just bumped into. In your surprise, it was Gojo Satoru that you weren't able to keep that smile from your lips and bowed at him, feeling that power from his gaze. He's way different from what you've imagined. He's more powerful than you expected, thinking this mission was kind of a suicide attempt, yet you've gained your purpose of meeting the ideal man you're seeking.

You bowed your head, apologizing to him for the mistake you've made that as soon as he's said he's okay, you looked at him in the eyes and gave him a smile.

"Thank you for your kindness.."

You said and tried to leave, yet he held your arms, stopping you from leaving.

"You're traveling alone?.."

"Kinda.."

"Want to hang out?"