Satoru Gojo X Reader "Everytime"

"EVERYTIME"

[Your POV]

When i was in middle school, i dated this guy who has unique features, he's quite tall for his age, he's got those pretty blue eyes that looked like the sky, and those hair as white as snow. despite his unique features, he's quite popular in school, and a lot of girls liked him despite that he's quite mischievous.

Among all those girls who liked him, I was one of them, and it turns out I was the lucky one who got his eyes on. yet when we got in high school, whenever we get plans to meet.. he never shows up that I got tired of it, and he's told me that he's tired that I'm controlling him.

I don't know when I did that, but it's probably his only excuse every time I complaint and I'm not trying to understand him. yet to my stand.. how can I understand him when he's never told me the reasons where he's been and what he did. all I heard was excuses that I could tell were lies. All my friends were telling me to let him go, and so I did as if, like, those feelings of excitement for love have faded, but I feel so different when he's not there that whenever he calls on a regular, i get weak and fell like a teenager questioning myself

"Why does God keep bringin me back to you?.."

Our relationship was quite toxic. We're like idiots who kept on coming back at each other. we couldn't deny that feeling we had for each other, never actually faded.

but the last time we broke up, i had to leave Japan and continue my studies overseas, where both my parents are. I could no longer receive his regular calls that i kept on ignoring.

It's a shame that my first love ended like this, but life goes on, and i have to build up myself, my career, and be someone who doesn't have to depend on someone and today, i achieved those goals, i got a lot of opportunities and even received an offer from a big company here in Japan that pays more than what i could get overseas.

Why am i suddenly nostalgic about that guy, probably because I'm standing here again beside this post where you could see a clock on top. I'm not meeting him, but my childhood friend, it just so happens. This post reminds me of those days i was too blinded by love.

"Y/N!! Is that you?.."

Someone asked that i turned to look and saw my friend that i gave her the warmest smile at this cold evening.

"You haven't changed.."

I complimented with a smile

"So do you! Still as pretty as always.."

She did the same, and we both hugged each other.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting. we planned to meet today, but i didn't expect it'll be the same date for our middle school reunion.."

"It is today?.."

"I just knew this morning.. should we go? It wasn't that far from here, we could take a walk at the Yakiniku restaurant.. We could also just show our faces and ditch them.."

My friend suggested that I laughed, her personality hasn't changed either.

"It's not a problem if we stay for a while.."

I told her. She wrapped her arms around my arm and pulled me to start walking together.

"I guess you're right. That guy probably wouldn't show up like he usually does or arrive five minutes before ending.."

"Who?'

I asked, making me confused who she was referring to.

"Yknow.. Gojo-kun.."

She said, that suddenly made me smile.

"Nothing has changed, huh.."

"Same as always.."

We both went to the restaurant and entered the room where the others were. Most of them were already eating and drinking while the others were singing together the time the two of us arrived.

It was my first time joining this gathering since I was gone for years, staying overseas, and that made all of them so excited to see me again to a point like they're swarming me to death but i was lucky that i have a friend who helped me push questions asside to let us have our table.

They asked me a lot of questions, but it's basically just why I suddenly left without saying goodbye to everyone. What had happened to me overseas or something personal if i had a boyfriend that i turned into the center of attraction of this reunion not until he arrived.

"Ehh! Gojo-kun.. you can earlier than usual.."

Everyone looked so surprised he's here and sat on the table with the other guys.

"I just got back from work, School's pretty close here, so i stopped by.."

He said and smiled brightly. He's the same as ever, i guess..

"C'mon.. drink with us.. just tonight!"

"Nahh, it's fine, I'm not good with liquor.."

"L/N's here too.."

"For real?.."

I could hear them persuading him to drink on the other side of the table, but they weren't able to convince him. That's all i knew since i focused on talking with the girls who I'm actually closed with during middle school. He's probably not interested in talking with me since we had that toxic relationship, and he's probably got a girlfriend.. why would he interact with an ex girlfriend.

We talked about careers, some were already married, some had kids, and some didn't make it to their dream at their set time, but they're still holding on.

Most of them got drunk, but I've learned how to increase my liquor during my stay overseas, and that did help me be able to go out of the restaurant and get myself some fresh air but that doesn't mean I'm not drunk.

As i stared at the moon while leaning against the wall, someone stood beside me that i looked who it was.

"Why are you here alone?.."

"Getting some fresh air.."

I replied and put my hands inside my pocket.

"You're staying for good?.."

"Probably, I'm not sure where my career would take me.."

"Then, let's meet quite ofthen.."

"You'd make me wait at the clock post again?.."

I asked, yet he's quite unable to answer my question. I guess even him becoming a teacher now doesn't change the fact that he'd stood me up again.

I walked past him, but he pulled me towards him and leaned forward to look at me closely with those blue eyes like the sky and those mischievous smiles i love so much that made me think that i shouldn't have returned.

"I waited years to pay those times i stood you up.."

He said, making me surprised and I'm not so sure, but it felt like that flame in my heart started coming back to life. Like every time, i get back to him like an idiot.